- Sign in
- Create account
MONDAY TO FRIDAY 11-18 H
- What do you take it for?
- As a meal replacer
- How is it taken?
- Open and eat
- Size per dose
- One bar One service
- How many times?
- A gusto del consumidor From one to three times a day
- When should it be taken?
- At any time of the day Between meals
The new Yippie! Bar by Weider is the first bar filled with six layers. Yippie! Bar has a crunchy layer of protein, a creamy filling of protein, a delicious coating caramel flavor with puffed rice and peanuts, and a milk chocolate bath and extra chocolate ornament.
The Yippie! Bar is characterized by its exceptional flavor and 36% of protein. Its carbohydrate content is lower than other similar bars, but the most important is that net sugar content is less than 2 grams per bar.
Format and flavor:
- Box of 12 bars of 70g each with peanut-candy flavor.
- May contain traces of egg, gluten, peanuts and other edible nuts.
- Excessive consumption may have a laxative effect.
Suggested use: As a dietary supplement, ideal for taking between meals and after training. It is an ideal alternative if you do not have your milkshake on hand.