- Size per dose
- 30.0 From one to two services One service
- What do you take it for?
- Effect: repair and build
- How is it taken?
- Dissolve in liquid and mix
- How many times?
- Once a day Two services
- When should it be taken?
- After training
- Gain muscle mass
Gold Whey: complex hiperproteico of whey with hydrolyzed proteins obtained by ultrafiltration.
- With 23% of BCAA´s increases the growth and muscle definition phase
- Easy absorption, low in fat and carbohydrates
Gold Whey is our latest release. Protein obtained through a careful process of ultrafiltration to get a top quality, very easy to digest protein and it becomes integral to muscle tissue. You can consume with water, obtaining his total absorption in just 20 minutes, Gold Whey contains 80 g of protein per 100 g of product of which 23 g are BCAA´s that optimize muscle recovery after intensive training sessions, by its low carbohydrate content improving fat burning during the phase of muscle definition.
- Low in fat, low in carbohydrates, fundamental aspects to get a good digestibility and prevent the increase in fat mass.
- Whey protein concentrate with hydrolyzed protein, obtained by ultrafiltration process, achieving a total protein concentration of 80%, rich in BCAA´s or branched chain amino acids: Leucine, Isoleucine and valine, which play a very important role in protein synthesis. In addition the BCAA oxidation produces anaerobic energy muscles, thus reducing sport fatigue.
- Rich in immunoglobulins, which boost the immune system, glycomacropeptides that control appetite, as well as bioactive substances similar to probiotics similar to fatty acids omega-3.
- It contains beta and alpha - lactoglobulinas, which regulate balance acid-base in addition to being a source of energy.
Directions: 30 g powder in 300 ml of milk (1,5% fat) or water, once a day after training.
|Supplement Facts per serving|
|Serving size: 30 g
Ingredients: Per 100 g: concentrate serum, 3 g cocoa powder, low fat, aroma, sweeteners: Acesulfame K, saccharin and sodium cyclamate sodium; Coloring: caramel. This product contains 5.6% of lactose