- Sign in
- Create account
MONDAY TO FRIDAY 09-19:30H AND SATURDAY 09:30-13:30
BCAA + L-GLUTAMINE Powerful anticatabolic formula BCAA + L-GLUTAMINE combines the regenerating and protective properties of BCAA’s and L-Glutamine in just one product.
- Size per dose
- 6.0 One service
- What do you take it for?
- Recuperacion muscular y anticatabolico
- How is it taken?
- Capsule / s with a glass of water
- How many times?
- Once or twice a day
- When should it be taken?
- After training and / or before bedtime
- Performance increase
BCAA + L-GLUTAMINE Powerful anticatabolic formula
BCAA + L-GLUTAMINE combines the regenerating and protective properties of BCAA’s and L-Glutamine in just one product. 50/50 L-Glutamine and BCAA’s combination.
- BCAA´s prevent the loss of muscle mass during training and they also improve the post-workout muscle building phase.
- The combination with L-Glutamine increases even more this process because it allows an increased entry of water in muscle cells, thus increasing its volume. The muscles will acquire bigger size and strength.
- Glutamine also reduces the recovery period. This means that you can intensify your workouts reducing recovery intervals among them, thus obtaining faster results.
- With this combination of nutrients, a highly anabolic recovery effect is achieved. This way strength and muscle mass can be maintained during the definition phase.
- To increase the absorption of BCAA + L-GLUTAMINE by the muscle cells it is advisable to take it combined with carbohydrates. During the volume or muscle building it must be combined with carbohydrates after training.
Directions: Take 3 - 4 capsules before or after the workout.
|Per 100g||per 3 capsules|
|Energy||1689 kJ/ 404 Kcal||72 kJ/ 17 Kcal|
|Protein||96,2 g||4,1 g|
|Carbohydrates||0 g||0 g|
|Fat||1 g||< 0,1 g|
|L-Glutamine||42280 mg||1800 mg|
|L-Leucine||21150 mg||900 mg|
|L-Isoleucine||10580 mg||450 mg|
|L-Valine||10580 mg||450 mg|