- Lactose Free
- Size per dose
- 30.0 From one to two services One service
- What do you take it for?
- Effect: repair and build Recovery and muscle growth
- How is it taken?
- Dissolve in water, milk or isotonic drink Mix in water to create a homogeneous mixture
- How many times?
- From one to three times a day
- When should it be taken?
- After training or as a snack In the morning and / or after training
- Gain muscle mass Recovery
SOY ISO PROTEIN
Formula of Soy ISO Protein is made 100% de origen vegetal y es rica en isoflavonas, por lo que es recomendado para su consumo por vegetarianos, intolerantes a la lactosa y para las mujeres.
Introducing the isolated soy protein SUPRO®XF, an extraordinary innovation patent-pending ingredients Solae beverage powders and ready to drink. This product offers an exceptional flavor, low viscosity and high solubility unlike existing technologies.
SUPRO®XF is a complete protein and high quality that can be used to replace up to 100% of high-value dairy proteins such as caseinates and proteins isolated from whey while maintaining or improving the overall sensory experience.
In today's market, consumers are taking drinks fortified with protein to help them achieve their overall goals of health, wellness and fitness. While manufacturers want to meet consumer demand for high protein drinks, SUPRO®XF is the ideal choice for great tasting drinks for the segments of performance nutrition, clinical nutrition and weight control.
Benefits of Soy ISO Protein
- Over 24g of protein per serving
- Less than 1g of sugar per serving
- Fat free
- Suitable for vegetarians and lactose intolerant
Suggested use: As a dietary supplement, take 1 serving of 35g mixed with water.
Customer reviews: Soy ISO Protein - 908 g