Isolate CFM 100% - 1.8 kg
Product onSale
Isolate cfm 100% - 1.8 kg

We Recommend

Isolate CFM 100% - 1.8 kg

63,99 € tax incl.

Isolate CFM 100% by VitOBest is a product of the highest quality developed by VitOBest, to meet the protein needs of more demanding bodybuilders and athletes.

What do you take it for?
Recuperacion y desarrollo muscular
How is it taken?
Size per dose
One service
How many times?
From one to three times a day
When should it be taken?
After training and between meals
Gain muscle mass
Write your review Favorites Ask a question Share it!  Always Best Price


Formula developed from the isolated protein patented by Glanbia CFM 100%, enriched with L-Glutamine Kyowa, essential for repairing after exercise.

The key of the best raw material used in Isolate CFM 100% by VitObest, is the low level of fat and carbohydrate which is obtained after the system by cross-flow microfiltration CFM ensuring a high bioavailability of the protein and a higher biological value without denaturing protein.

We can also find on Isolate CFM 100% serum peptides that are small chains of amino acids that favor digestion and assimilation by the body of the product. 

With these ingredients, a perfectly balanced aminogram is obtained, ideal for athletes and sportsmen seeking a product made from protein, to protect muscles and maintain the high level of nitrogen. All these enhancements and features, also can be consumed as a delicious shake with a pleasant, mild flavor, that makes the shake ingestion is a pleasure. 

Studies carried out by VitOBest with athletes who eat frequent and daily protein, have concluded that mild flavors, as used in all formulas of the brand, are the most desirable during long periods of preparation; with a 70% of claims, against the remaining 30% who preferred strong flavors. 

Isolate CFM 100% by VitOBest is an instant product which is thoroughly mixed with water or skim milk, quickly and almost without stirring in any mixing glass, and has an excellent texture and flavor to further improve its consumption. 


Properties of Isolate CFM 100%

  • Over 25g of protein per serving. 
  • Without sugar. 
  • Without lactose. 
  • Without fat. 


Suggested use: As a dietary supplement, mix 1 serving of 35g with 300ml water or skim milk and consume preferably after physical activity. Take 1 or 2 shakes a day.  

  • 03/18/2016

La mejor proteína que he probado. He probado diferentes marcas premium y ninguna me ha resultado tan buena como ésta. El sabor es buenísimo, ( fresa y chocolate) y la disolución con agua es excelente. Apenas deja restos en el mezclador. Vale la pena pagar un poco más para ésta proteína. El envío rápido, sin duda volveré a comprar en esta página

  • 1 | 0
  • 01/13/2016

el sabor está muy bien conseguido!! antes solía tomar el de sabor chocolate y también, muy bien!

    • 08/24/2015

    Proteína isolada 100% de casi 2 kg de sabor muy bueno e increíble calida-precio

      • 07/09/2015

      Muy buena proteina, de muy buena calidad y buen sabor a muy buen precio.

        • 06/25/2015

        me encanta esta proteína, el mejor aislado del mercado

          From Pepo 2016-10-19 15:05:58
          Hola, quisiera saber que diferencia puede haber entre la vitobest isolate cmf o la dymatize iso100, y cual iría mejor para alguien que va a empezar en el gimnasio despues de un año de abandono y quiere recuperar lo antes posible masa muscular. Gracias
          Raúl Carrasco - IFBB PRO (MM Team) 2016-10-20 12:21:24
          hola pepo, cualquiera de las dos proteinas te irán bien para empezar, no hay diferencia grande entre las dos, sin embargo dymatize contiene aislado hidrolizado que es un poco mas fácil y rapido de digerir, en caso de superar tomas de 50g se hace mas tolerable.
          Page: 1
          Ask a question
          Your Question has been successfully sent our team. Thanks for question!
          Your Response has been successfully sent our team. Thanks for response!
          Ask a question
          hide form
          Privacy: * I accept all terms and conditions
            Ask a question
          Do you want your free supplements?
          Do you advises your friends in the gym?
          You have a tasty Fit recipe?
          Are you a creative person?
          Now MASmusculo wants to reward your creativity by giving your orders for free. How will we do it? It is very easy:

          1. Make a video. It can be recipes, a tutorial on how to take or combine a product or unboxing (experience and opinions) of one of your MASmusculo orders.
          2. Upload your video to MASmusculo using our app.
          3. Share the video with your friends: Facebook, Twitter, Telegram, Snapchat .

          It's that easy !!!
          100% Whey Gold Standard 10Lb (4,5Kg)
          BCAA Powder - 300 g
          14,99 €
          Abdoplan for man Gel - 200ml
          16,99 €
          Final pack amount: