Glutamine is one of the 20 natural amino acids that make up proteins of the organism. It is a non-essential amino acid, normally synthesized by the majority of the cells. Dietary proteins bring 5 to 10 g\/day of glutamine.
Functions that performs glutamine
- It is a precursor of protein synthesis.
- He participated in the transport of nitrogen between organs and tissues in the transamination and amino acid homeostasis. Yields and accepts nitrogens.
- A source of nitrogen for synthesis of bases is purine and pyrimidine nucleotides, amino sugars.
- It is involved in active cell replication.
- It is a source of carbon for gluconeogenesis and Krebs cycle in some cells as the enterocytes.
- Prevents muscle protein catabolism.
- She is involved in osmotic regulation of cellular hydration status; When the cell is dehydrated there is tendency to catabolism, when the cell is well hydrated reduces catabolism; they are intracellular signals, mainly related to glutamine.
- It is the main metabolic fuel, carbon and nitrogen, all cells with rapid proliferation: intestinal mucosa, immune system and healing.
- Recently found that it may help prevent secondary insulin resistance to stress.
.Best works with one of the best brands of the market (Ajinomoto) glutamine. With the brand glutamine .BestYou will be able to increase your ability to recovery after an intense training, in addition to strengthening the immune system. It also contains added BCAA to increase its performance.
Directions: How dietary supplement, take 20 g just after the train. The days of not training be taken 10 g at night before going to sleep with the stomach empty.
|Serving size: 10.5 g||per serving|
Other users have combined this product with
- Easy Max Oatmeal - 1,5 Kg
- ECO Whey - 2 kg
- Vitomin - 120 capsules
- Multi Vitamins - 60 capsules
- Creatine Creapure - 200g (+100g FREE)
- Harina de Avena Max Protein - 3kg
- GFS Aminos - 500 g
- Oatmeal - 3 kg
- Isolate CFM 100% - 1.8 kg
- Pure Isolat - 2kg
Reviews Glutamine + BCAA Complex - 500g
Do you advises your friends in the gym?
You have a tasty Fit recipe?
Are you a creative person?
Now MASmusculo wants to reward your creativity by giving your orders for free. How will we do it? It is very easy:
1. Make a video. It can be recipes, a tutorial on how to take or combine a product or unboxing (experience and opinions) of one of your MASmusculo orders.
2. Upload your video to MASmusculo using our app.
3. Share the video with your friends: Facebook, Twitter, Telegram, Snapchat .
It's that easy !!!