- Size per dose
- 12.0 12.5 Before, during and / or after training One service
- What do you take it for?
- Anticatabolic effect Fast muscle gain and recovery
- How is it taken?
- Dissolve in liquid and mix Water
- How many times?
- Before, during and / or after training From one to three times a day
- When should it be taken?
- Before, after training; before bedtime Before, during and / or after training
- Evitar Catabolismo Ganar Peso
Glutamine is one of the 20 natural amino acids that make up proteins of the organism. It is a non-essential amino acid, normally synthesized by the majority of the cells. Dietary proteins bring 5 to 10 g/day of glutamine.
Functions that performs glutamine
- It is a precursor of protein synthesis.
- He participated in the transport of nitrogen between organs and tissues in the transamination and amino acid homeostasis. Yields and accepts nitrogens.
- A source of nitrogen for synthesis of bases is purine and pyrimidine nucleotides, amino sugars.
- It is involved in active cell replication.
- It is a source of carbon for gluconeogenesis and Krebs cycle in some cells as the enterocytes.
- Prevents muscle protein catabolism.
- She is involved in osmotic regulation of cellular hydration status; When the cell is dehydrated there is tendency to catabolism, when the cell is well hydrated reduces catabolism; they are intracellular signals, mainly related to glutamine.
- It is the main metabolic fuel, carbon and nitrogen, all cells with rapid proliferation: intestinal mucosa, immune system and healing.
- Recently found that it may help prevent secondary insulin resistance to stress.
.Best works with one of the best brands of the market (Ajinomoto) glutamine. With the brand glutamine .BestYou will be able to increase your ability to recovery after an intense training, in addition to strengthening the immune system. It also contains added BCAA to increase its performance.
Directions: How dietary supplement, take 20 g just after the train. The days of not training be taken 10 g at night before going to sleep with the stomach empty.