- Sign in
- Create account
MONDAY TO FRIDAY 11-18 H
Amino GFS Grow Factor System: Patented formula of essential amino acids with map of genetic absorption The complement for the elite sportsman! GFS Amino of Vitobest is a supplement that provides the perfect possible pattern of amino acids for the corporal protein synthesis.
- Size per dose
- 60.0 One bottle
- What do you take it for?
- Effect: repair and build
- How is it taken?
- Open, boost and absorb
- How many times?
- Once or twice a day
- When should it be taken?
- Before and/or after training
- Gain muscle mass
Amino GFS Grow Factor System: Patented formula of essential amino acids with map of genetic absorption
The complement for the elite sportsman!
GFS Amino of Vitobest is a supplement that provides the perfect possible pattern of amino acids for the corporal protein synthesis.
The amino acids contained in Amino GFS have the highest nutritional value in comparison with any nourishing protein or aminoacidic formula. Amino GFS are absorbed in only 23 minutes, the absorption is therefore the 100% in the first 100 cm. of the small intestine, whereas other protein sources require 3 to 5 hours.
- It increases and it improves the muscular force.
- It accelerates the corporal protein synthesis
- It promotes the muscular recovery after the physical activity.
- More Muscular Mass.
- Improvement of the global performance of the sportsman.
- Faster Recovery after surgery, fracture or traumatisms
The unique existing substitute of nourishing proteins is Amino GFS. The rest of aminoacidic or protein preparations only can be used as protein complement. The NNU (protein net Use) of the product is 99%, fact without precedents in the performance of the supplements of amino acids. This NNU means that 99% of the amino acids that compose it are used like precursors for the corporal protein synthesis. In comparison with the NNU of the egg [48%] and the NNU of the soybean, casein and whey that is [16%].
Amino GFS has 27 international patents. 44 clinical studies published in PUBMED and international medical magazines. An aminoacidic supplement that has supposed one of the greatest advances in the medical biochemistry of 20th.century.
Security of Amino GFS
- Safe even in hepatic and renal insufficiency, pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Witrout contraindications.
- It does not contain gluten.
- Without pharmacological interactions.
- More than 20 years of experience in use at world-wide level.
- Heat-resistant until 280?C.