- Sign in
- Create account
MONDAY TO FRIDAY 09-19:30H AND SATURDAY 09:30-13:30
- Size per dose
- 50.0 One service
- What do you take it for?
- Performance, recovery
- How is it taken?
- Swallow with water
- How many times?
- Once or twice a day
- When should it be taken?
- Before and during training
- Performance increase
Vitargo® ELECTROLYTES has been enriched with minerals which owns an isotonic and remineralizing function, thus helping to replace lost phosphates during intense and long physical exercise.
Vitargo® is the unique patented and formulated carbohydrate especially for elite athletes, that provides the necessary load of muscular energy (glycogen).
Thanks to its size, it passes faster by the stomach, getting to the blood after the intestinal transit. This process is called osmolality and the greater osmolality the faster stomach transit.
Vitargo has been proven clinically in the Karolinska Institute of Stockholm. In all the tests with Vitargo, the recharge of glycogen deposits and the stomach transit were faster than any other glucose polymer combination.
- It contains Pure Vitargo 100%
- Without sugars of low quality
- More effective than dextrose or maltodextrine
- It charges the glycogen very quickly
- It is assimilated at a high speed by the stomach, immediate energy!
Vitargo® is made up of a patented formulation of carbohydrates of long chain, unlike other energy drinks, it contains less sugar.
Suggested use: As a dietary supplement after training, mix one service (75 g) in 600-800 ml of water or milk immediately after exercise.
Consumption in extreme sports:
- Take Vitargo during the 3 days previous to the competition, 2 servings between the meals throughout the day combined with the habitual diet.
- During intense training or competitions: Take 1 serving mixed in 800 ml of water and consume during the first hour while activity.
Consumption in team sports:
- Take 1 serving of Vitargo the previous day to the game. A serving is equivalent to 3 portions of grazes approximately.
- During intense training or competitions: Take 1 serving mixed in 1000 ml of water and consume during the game.