- Sign in
- Create account
MONDAY TO FRIDAY 11-18 H
BCAA Victory - 120 capsules Branched-chain amino acids 2: 1: 1 Leucine: isoleucina:Valina 2: 1: 1 ratio Maximum recoil effect High content of BCAAs per dose Branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs) are three essential amino acids: Leucine, isoleucine and valine.
- Size per dose
- 2.0 Two capsules
- What do you take it for?
- Anticatabolic effect, protective muscle
- How is it taken?
- Capsule / s with a glass of water
- How many times?
- Twice a day
- When should it be taken?
- Before and/or after training
- Evitar Catabolismo
BCAA Victory - 120 capsules
Branched-chain amino acids 2: 1: 1
- Leucine: isoleucina:Valina 2: 1: 1 ratio
- Maximum recoil effect
- High content of BCAAs per dose
Branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs) are three essential amino acids: Leucine, isoleucine and valine. Since the body cannot synthesize them, it is essential to provide them through the diet. Its importance within the processes of muscular recovery is very high because they stimulate the synthesis of protein after training.
Numerous studies have shown a greater anabolic effect and greater effectiveness of the BCAAs in proportion 2: 1: 1 (Leucine: isoleucina:valina), by that Victory has made this product by combining these three amino acids according to this (2: 1: 1) ratio to provide you the maximum of BCAAs per dose with the greatest possible effectiveness.
Among the functions that the BCAAs place in our body we can highlight:
- Muscle recovery: branched-chain amino acids have an essential role in the processes of muscle regeneration. They stimulate the synthesis of protein after training and prevent muscle catabolism.
- Energy: they act as energy substrate during the exercise.
- Control fatigue central: the increase of the coefficient \"tryptophan-free\/BCAAs\" is the cause of an increase in brain serotonin levels, which have a direct effect on the central nervous system (fatigue appearance) declining performance.
- Supplementation with BCAAs before the training will delay fatigue and get an energy substrate complementary to deposits of muscle glycogen. It also stimulates the preservation of lean mass.
- Supplementation with BCAAs after training is essential to promote muscle regeneration processes and achieve optimal recovery.
The intensity of your workouts should be compensated with a proper diet, and the BCAAs Victory complete your training in order to keep up the pace day after day and achieve the desired results.
Directions: Take two capsules before and two after the training.
Ingredients: Leucine, Isoleucine, Valine, gelatin, and vitamin B6.