- How is it taken?
- Dissolve in liquid and mix
- Size per dose
- One service
- How many times?
- Once or twice a day
- When should it be taken?
- Before and/or after training
- Definición Muscular Definición Muscular
CFM Whey Protein
Isolated whey protein CFM that enhances muscle definition!
CFM Whey Protein It is a superior protein designed for the most demanding sportsmen.
CFM Whey Protein It is more than a simple product of protein for muscle definition, since it also improves the regeneration process.
CFM Whey Protein It is produced using a unique process known as micro-filtration flow cross, a system that produces isolated containing more than 90% of dry matter protein.
CFM whey protein features
- Minimum protein denaturation
- Conservation of the protein microfracciones
- The best amino acid profile
- Separation of protein without the use of heat or chemicals
- CFM whey protein contains more calcium and less sodium
- It does not harm the many components of immune (such as Alpha lactalbumin, immunoglobulins) stimulus
- CFM whey protein has the highest level of non-denatured protein available
Main properties of CFM Whey Protein
- Technology only (cross flow microfiltration) CFM
- Isolates contain more than 90% of dry matter protein
- Low in fat and carbohydrate (less than 1 g of fat per 100 g of protein and carbohydrates)
- Aspartame free formula
Directions: As a dietary supplement, 30 g (2 large spoons) mixed with 300 ml of skimmed milk.
|Supplement Facts per serving|
|Serving size: 30 g
Servings per container: 30
|per serving *
|* per 30 g of powder in 300 ml of milk (low fat)|