- Sign in
- Create account
MONDAY TO FRIDAY 11-18 H
- Size per dose
- 1.0 One capsule
- What do you take it for?
- Improve digestion: GH, proteins and lipids
- How is it taken?
- Capsule / s with a glass of water
- How many times?
- Once or twice a day
- When should it be taken?
- With meal/ s
- Overall Health
Solgar Biotin in vegetable capsules
Biotina is a family member of vitamin B, that plays a key role in the metabolism of proteins, fats and carbohydrates.
Biotin plays a role in the Krebs cycle, increasing energy and helping to weight loss. However, biotin serves to regulate the synthesis of macronutrients, since plays a key role in the growth and maintenance of hair, nails and bones. Hair loss and brittle nails have been correlated with biotin deficiency.
- Plays an important role in the proper absorption of carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
- Involved in the process of obtaining energy from glucose.
- Participates in the formation of hemoglobin.
- Participates in cellular processes at genetic level.
- Keeps nails, skin and hair healthy (prevents the loss).
- Regulates blood sugar levels.
Suggested use: As a dietary supplement for adults, take 1 vegetable capsule 1-2 times daily preferably with a meal or as directed by a healhcare practicioner.
|Serving size: 1 capsule|
|amount per serving|
|Other ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable cellulose, vegetable stearic acid, vegetable magnesium stearate.|