- Sign in
- Create account
MONDAY TO FRIDAY 11-18 H
- Size per dose
- 1.0 From one to two capsules
- What do you take it for?
- Improve mood and sleep onset
- How is it taken?
- Capsule / s with a glass of water
- How many times?
- Once a day
- When should it be taken?
- On an empty stomach before going to bed
5-HTP 100 mg vegetable capsules
5-HTP of Solgar It provides a natural source of 5-HTP, l-5 - Hydroxytryptophan in free form. 5-HTP It supports the production of serotonin in the brain. Together with vitamin B6, magnesium and valerian extract, 5-HTP It contains a formulation that helps promote both positive mood and a proper state of relaxation.
5-HTP supports the production of the brain of serotonin, a neurotransmitter that helps regulate sleep and mood. Research has shown that supplementation with 5-HTP increases serotonin levels in the brain. It is not surprising that several clinical trials have shown that 5-HTP is an effective mood enhancer. In addition, studies have found that 5-HTP improves the quality of sleep increasing REM sleep.
Vitamin B6 can help the conversion of 5-HTP into serotonin. Research also suggests that vitamin B6 may increase the absorption of magnesium.
An essential mineral, magnesium acts as a natural muscle relaxing. Indeed, 35% of magnesium in the body is in the muscle tissue.
Valerian is an herb with a long history of traditional use, dating back 2,000 years back helps with the occasional insomnia and promotes relaxation.
5-HTP for Solgar
- 100 mg of 5-HTP in free form (l-5 - Hydroxytryptophan standardized Griffonia seed extract simplicifolia) serving
- It provides vitamin B6, magnesium and Valerian
- A precise metering and practice (1-2 vegetable capsules a day)
- Suitable for vegetarians
- KOF-K and Halal certificates
- Free of gluten, wheat, dairy, soy, yeast, sugar, sodium, flavors and dyes, artificial sweetener, and preservatives
Directions: As a dietary supplement for adults, take a vegetable (1) to two (2) capsules per day between meals, with juice or water or according to the indication of a specialist.
|outlet size: 1 capsule|
|Magnesium (oxide, bisglycinate)
5-HTP (l-5 - Hydroxytryptophan standardized extract of seeds of Griffonia simplicifolia)
Extract (4:1) of powdered Valerian root (Valeriana officinalis)
Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride, P-5-P)
|Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable magnesium stearate. Vegetable capsule: hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose.|