- Sign in
- Create account
MONDAY TO FRIDAY 11-18 H
- Size per dose
- 2.0 One capsule
- What do you take it for?
- Hair, nails and skin health
- How is it taken?
- Capsule / s with a glass of water
- How many times?
- Once or twice a day
- When should it be taken?
- With meal/ s
- Overall Health
5000 mcg of biotin per capsule
The biotin He is a member of the family of class B vitamins, which plays a key role in the metabolism of proteins, fats and carbohydrates.
Biotin plays a role in the citric acid cycle, increase energy, and help weight loss. However, the biotinIt does more than the regulation of the synthesis of the macronutrient, since it plays a key role in the growth and maintenance of hair, nails and bones. The loss of hair and brittle nails have been correlated with biotin deficiency.
- It plays an important role in the proper assimilation of carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
- It intervenes in the process of obtaining energy from glucose.
- It participates in the formation of hemoglobin.
- It is involved in cellular processes at the genetic level.
- Maintains healthy hair, skin, and nails (prevents the fall).
- It regulates blood sugar levels.
Directions: As a dietary supplement, take 1 Vcap ® 1-2 times a day, preferably with meals.
|Serving size: 1 capsule
Other ingredients: Rice flour, Silica, magnesium Esterato (of vegetable origin).