- Sign in
- Create account
MONDAY TO FRIDAY 11-18 H
- What do you take it for?
- Energetic metabolism and nervous system maintenance
- How is it taken?
- Capsule / s with a glass of water
- Size per dose
- One capsule
- How many times?
- Once a day
- When should it be taken?
- With meal/ s
- Vitamins and minerals
B Complex: full spectrum vitamin B!
B vitamins they play an essential role in energy production, metabolism of carbohydrates and the regulation of blood glucose among other functions.
Smart Supplements B Complex contains a full spectrum of necessary vitamins.
- Vitamin B1 (e)s essential for the process of transformation of sugars and fulfils an important role in the conduction of nerve impulses, and the metabolism of oxygen.
- Vitamin B2 It is instrumental in the transformation of foods into energy, since it favors the absorption of proteins, fats and carbohydrates.
- Vitamin B6 It has a very important role in the growth, preservation and reproduction of all the cells in the body, it is very important.
- Lack of B12 It brings as a consequence pernicious anemia or weakness in the myelin, the protective membrane of the nerves of the spinal cord and the brain. He is not recommended to eat along with vitamin C, since the latter overrides its absorption.
Directions: As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule a day.
|Serving size: 1 capsule
|Thiamine (vitamin B1)
Riboflavin (vitamin B2)
Niancina (vitamin B3)
Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5)
Pyridoxin HCl (vitamin B6)
Folic acid (vitamin B9)
Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)
Other ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, Silica (vegetal).