- Size per dose
- 2.0 From one to four capsules
- What do you take it for?
- Energetic and stimulant
- How is it taken?
- Capsule / s with a glass of water
- How many times?
- Once a day
- When should it be taken?
- Before training
Scitec Nutrition Taurine
The taurine, is an amino acid in free form that participates in a great variety of metabolic processes. The taurine is a neurotransmitter, a neuromodulator and is implied in the absorption of the glucose. It is a component of acids of the bile, that is used to help to absorb fats and vitamins soluble in the fat. The taurine also aids in the regulation of the pumping of the heart, maintains the membrane of the cell stable, and prevents the over-activity of the cells of the brain. The Taurine is in the meats, fish, milk and eggs, but not in vegetal proteins.
Properties of Scitec Taurine:
- Essential Amino acid in safe circustances
- Natural imitator of the insulin effect
- Cell vulumizer
- It aids to create the anabolic state of the cells
- It assures the fullness of the muscles
- Mega capsules of 1000 mgs
Directions: as dietary supplement take 1 to 4 capsules a day depending on the intensity of exercises or needs. This product is recommended for adult men. Never exceed the recommended doses.
|Supplement Facts per capsule|