- Sign in
- Create account
MONDAY TO FRIDAY 09-19:30H AND SATURDAY 09:30-13:30
- Size per dose
- 4.0 Four capsules
- What do you take it for?
- Maximum vasodilation
- How is it taken?
- Capsule / s with a glass of water
- How many times?
- Once a day
- When should it be taken?
- Before training
- Performance increase
Discover its anabolic and anticatabolic effects!
Scitec Nutrition? AAKG is a dietary supplement rich in Arginine, a conditionally essential amino acid that plays an important role in the human biochemistry. The Arginine plays a revolving role in the cycle of urea, helping to free the body from the excess of ammoniac. This amino acid is also important in the synthesis of protein as well as for the support of immune healthy function. Scitec Nutrition? AAKG is an incredible mixture of Arginine with the Alpha Ketoglutarate, another key element in the metabolism of the amino acids, as well as in the production of energy.
Properties of the Arginine Alpha Ketoglutarate
- Anabolic and anticatabolic effects!
It diminishes the muscular protein catabolism and it increases the synthesis of proteins.
- It increases the amount of the growth hormone and insulin!
- It reinforces nitric oxide in a effective way to achieve a greater heating, vacularity and transport of oxygen!
- It increases the ability to work and the sexual force!
Serving size 4 capsules
Arginine Ketoglutarato 3200 mgs