- Sign in
- Create account
MONDAY TO FRIDAY 11-18 H
- Size per dose
- 2.0 Two capsules
- What do you take it for?
- Anticatabolic effect
- How is it taken?
- Capsule / s with a glass of water
- How many times?
- Once or twice a day
- When should it be taken?
- Before and/or after training
- Evitar Catabolismo
Mega Glutamine: Capsules of L-Glutamine with 100% of purity
The glutamine is one of the amino acids that are in greater amount in our organism. 60% of the reserves of amino acids of our muscles are glutamine, and this fact emphasizes its importance. In stress situations - as when training and the later time - the body needs as much glutamine that the optimal amount cannot be synthesized, for that reason the L-glutamine is a conditionally essential amino acid. With the muscles, the intestines and the immunological system also use a lot of glutamine as energy source and the base of the production of nucleotides. The positive effects of the supplementation of glutamine are:
- It increases the production of the growth hormone
- It increases the cellular volume of muscles
- It assures an intensive synthesis of glycogen
- It decreases the fatigue
- It reinforces the immunological system
- It intensifies the health of the liver and the intestines
Directions: Take 2 to 4 capsules a day between 2 and 4 times before or after the training and/or before lying down.
|Serving size: 2 capsule|