CREATINE MONOHYDRATE by Scitec Nutrition
High quality ultrapure creatine monohydrate
Creatine is a nitrogenous organic acid that occurs in vertebrates. Approximately 95% of the Creatine in the body is located in skeletal muscle cells. These cells can store more Creatine than what you normally get from your daily diet and is synthesized by the body. By supplementing your diet with creatine, your muscles will retain more Creatine. Creatine in a minimum of 3 g daily dose is scientifically proven to increase performance in successive burst of short-term, high intensity exercise like weight training and interval cardio.
This statement has been scientifically proven and authorized by the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA).
Suggested use: As a dietary supplement, take at least 3 g daily. Divide your bodyweight in kg by 3. That is the total amount of Creatine in grams you should take daily in the “loading phase” (first week of use). After that period, take no more than half of that amount for maintenance. Use on an empty stomach, mainly after training, with simple carbohydrates. Use 400 ml fluid for every 5 grams of Creatine to achieve proper solution.
Don’t take more than 10 grams in one sitting, spread out the daily dose.
Other users have combined this product with
- Easy Max Oatmeal - 1,5 Kg
- Testosterol 250 - 30 caps
- Tribulus 90 - 90 capsules (90% saponins)
- WaxyMaize - 2 kg (Amylopectin)
- Oatmeal American Snack's - 2 kg
- Animal M-Stak - 21 packs
- GHA (Arginine and Ornithine) - 100 capsules
- Multi PRO Plus - 30 packs
- Nutchoc Bombon Rocher Max Cream - 450 g
- Oatmeal - 3 kg
Serving Size: 5
Servings per container: 100
Reviews Creatine Monohydrate - 500g
Do you advises your friends in the gym?
You have a tasty Fit recipe?
Are you a creative person?
Now MASmusculo wants to reward your creativity by giving your orders for free. How will we do it? It is very easy:
1. Make a video. It can be recipes, a tutorial on how to take or combine a product or unboxing (experience and opinions) of one of your MASmusculo orders.
2. Upload your video to MASmusculo using our app.
3. Share the video with your friends: Facebook, Twitter, Telegram, Snapchat .
It's that easy !!!