- Sign in
- Create account
MONDAY TO FRIDAY 11-18 H
- Size per dose
- 5.0 One service
- What do you take it for?
- Gaining muscle mass and strength Rapid contribution of energy
- How is it taken?
- Dissolve in liquid and mix
- How many times?
- Once a day
- When should it be taken?
- Before training
- Energy Gain muscle mass
Creatine creapure® by Raw Physique has numerous advantages for all athletes, since to the higher concentration of creatine in the muscle, performance improves.
The effect of creatine supplementation has been studied in people with different levels of fitness and athletic ability, ranging from beginners to elite athletes. Creatine supplementation had an effect of performance improvement in a wide range of sports.
For sports that require speed, such as sprinting, long jump, swimming, kayaking/rowing, and for intensive strength training as bodybuilders, creatine supplementation can significantly improve performance in the areas of maximum strength and endurance (5-15%), with the interval training in the maximum range (20.05%), with the energy production in sprints (aprox. 30%), and in training with repetitive sprints (15.5%).
There are many mechanisms that are involved in the ergogenic effect of creatine supplementation:
- Higher concentrations of phosphocreatine which serves as immediate reserve of ATP during exercise.
- Increase of frequency of the phosphocreatine resynthesis during and after the effort due to the increase on levels of creatine.
- Smaller decrease in muscle pH during exercise.
- Increased training capacity.
- Increased muscle mass (absolute power).
For all these principles, the consumption of Creatina Creapure by Raw Physique is recommended, regardless of level, capacity or sports activity you perform.
Suggested use: As a dietary supplement, take 5 grams of creatine once a day, 30 minutes before training.
Customer reviews: Creatina Creapure - 500gr