- Sign in
- Create account
MONDAY TO FRIDAY 11-18 H
- Size per dose
- 2.0 One capsule
- What do you take it for?
- Antioxidant and antiaging
- How is it taken?
- Capsule / s with a glass of water
- How many times?
- Twice a day
- When should it be taken?
- With meal/ s
Resveratrol + Proanthocyanidin
Resveratrol is a phytoalexin present in grapes and derivatives such as wine, grape-juice, etc. and in other food such as oysters, peanut and nuts.
Resveratrol is a surprising molecule that can help us live longer enjoying a healthier life. It is an energy generator that stimulates anti-oxidants production in the body.
Resveratrol effects are produced at a molecular level, providing the benefits of a slower cellular ageing.
- Resveratrol is a powerful antioxidant.
- Slows down the ageing process.
- Increases longevity.
- Improves physical capacity of those who include this substance on the diet.
- Has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Helps to reduce LDL cholesterol levels.
- Reduces triglycerides level.
- Its anti-cancer properties are being studied.
- Obstructs fat storage in the cells.
- Improves blood sugar levels.
- Has a protective effect over the eye health, especially over degenerative diseases.
- Decreases risk of cardiovascular diseases.
- Stabilizes estrogen production.
Directions: Take one capsule with water twice a day.
|Serving size: 2 capsules||per serving