PURE BCAA R4:1:1
BCAA'S by 3XL NUTRITION have very distinct role of each of its three components:
Isoleucine is concentrated in the body in muscle tissue regulates blood sugar, is involved in muscle repair, is necessary for formation of hemoglobin, helps muscle recovery after exercise, intervenes in the blood clotting, allows a positive nitrogen balance, and after its metabolism can be converted in both carbohydrate and lipid.
Valine promotes mental vigor and emotional calmness, improves muscle coordination, is essential to prevent digestive and nervous disorders and promotes tissue repair; furthermore, prevents liver damage and maintains the balance of sugar levels.
Leucine has anticatabolic effect. Along with L-isoleucine and Growth Hormone intervenes in the formation and reparation of muscle tissue, serving for wound healing. Indirectly it plays a regulatory role in the right bile secretion and participates in the metabolism of excitatory neurotransmitters in the central nervous system. Its participation is crucial in muscle protein synthesis, for this reason can be achieved either in a ratio 2: 1: 1 or 4: 1: 1.
Functions of BCAA'S:
- The anticatabolic effect prevents destruction of lean tissue and promotes protein synthesis, besides saving muscle glycogen.
- Increase energy production, since these amino acids can be used as an energy source during states of exhaustion of carbohydrates.
- Stimulate the emission of anabolic hormones such as growth hormone.
- Stimulates insulin production.
- Promotes fat loss on calorie diets.
- Have vasodilator effect.
BCAA'S and the central nervous system:
The BCAAs are transported through the blood, as is the tryptophan amino acid, by a protein called albumin, in order to cross the blood brain barrier. In turn tryptophan is the precursor of the serotonin neurotransmitter, characterized by its relaxation effect. A BCAA supplementation increases levels of these in blood and displace to the tryptophan of its union with albumin, lthe consequences of this are an increased of serotonin in blood and an anticatabolic effect during prolonged strenuous exercise, since bcaa's available are destroyed first.
BCAA'S and insulin
As you know, insulin is responsible for maintaining stable blood sugar levels and of permitting the entry of amino acids and glucose into the cell. To perform this action, insulin needs other nutrients such as potassium, creatine, vitamin C and BCAA's (especially leucine). Therefore, insulin acts in conjunction with the BCAA's to drive untill the muscles the rest of aminoacids (except tryptophan) which will be used after as construction elements of muscle tissue and to transport glucose into the cell therefore the available muscle energy is increased.
Suggested use: As a dietary supplement, take 5 capsules daily preferably 30 minutes before training.
Other users have combined this product with
- L-Carnitine+ 1000 - 300 caps
- Biotin 5000 mcg - 100 cap
- ATP Creatine - 500 g
- Pure Beef Hydrolized 2kg
- Nutchoc Bombon Rocher Max Cream - 450 g
- Nutchoc MaxProtein - 450 g
- Easy Max Oatmeal - 1,5 Kg
- Pure Isolat - 2kg
- 3XL - MASmusculo Tank Top
- TR-90 + ZMA - 90 caps
Reviews Pure BCAA 4:1:1 - 300caps
No hay preguntas por el momentoPreguntar
Do you advises your friends in the gym?
You have a tasty Fit recipe?
Are you a creative person?
Now MASmusculo wants to reward your creativity by giving your orders for free. How will we do it? It is very easy:
1. Make a video. It can be recipes, a tutorial on how to take or combine a product or unboxing (experience and opinions) of one of your MASmusculo orders.
2. Upload your video to MASmusculo using our app.
3. Share the video with your friends: Facebook, Twitter, Telegram, Snapchat .
It's that easy !!!