- Size per dose
- 5.0 Twice a day
- What do you take it for?
- Hair, nails and skin health
- How is it taken?
- Aplicar sobre la piel
- How many times?
- Twice a day
- When should it be taken?
- In the morning and evening
- Overall Health
Rose Hip Oil from Prisma Natural. The ideal ally of your skin, specialized in combating the aging and the damages caused by degenerative lesions.
Rose Hip Oil from Prisma Natural is a vegetable product commercialized and worldwide known for its extraordinary effectiveness in attacking the early appearance of lines of aging on the skin, as well as the recovery of areas injured due to burns caused by home accidents, radiotherapy treatments and exposures inadequate to solar radiation to which we frequently submit to our skin. All this, thanks to the great amount of polyunsaturated fatty acids contained in its composition, specialized in the regeneration of the damaged tissues of the skin. That is why it is, without a doubt, an essential product for housewives, sportsmen, family groups and of course, for our homes.
This wonderful product of natural origin, comes from the plant Rose Hip, a shrub commonly found in the Southern Region of the Andes, which offers the necessary components for the production of vegetable oil, providing components such as essential fatty acids, antioxidants and vitamins. The regenerative qualities of Rose Hip Oil have been scientifically proven by experts and are widely recommended by specialists in the fields of cosmetology and dermatology for the treatment of skin lesions.
Facts of Rose Hip Oil from Prisma Natural
- Practical presentation of 500 ML of Rosehip Oil.
- Rich in essential fatty acids, antioxidants and vitamins.
- It generates collagen production that delays the premature appearance of lines of aging and wrinkles on the skin.
- It fights the appearance of stretch marks and spots on the skin derived from weight loss, maternity process and continuous exposure to sunlight.
- It promotes the improvement in the levels of moisturization in our skin, thanks to the creation of an impermeable barrier that allows the rehydration of dry skin.
- It reduces the scars caused by surgical interventions or accidents, due to its regenerative qualities in the tissues of the skin.
- It promotes the regeneration of the skin affected by burns, improving its texture, elasticity, healing and coloration.
- It decreases ailments caused by degenerative diseases such as arthritis and osteoarthritis.
Rose Hip Oil from Prisma Natural is ideal for housewives, who constantly suffer from home-made accidents that affect their skin. It is ideal for athletes and passionate about extreme sports and outdoors, to rehydrate their skin and protect it from the inclemency of UVA rays, after a strong training where they face extreme conditions, is perfect for anyone who seeks to eliminate scars and marks that were believed to be indelible from his skin. Use Rosehip Oil and check its effectiveness.
Recommended use: Because of its natural origin, Rose hip Oil can be used anywhere in the body, it is recommended to use it twice a day (morning and evening) using a couple of drops of vegetable oil and applying it gently in the injured areas.