L-Theanine - 60 Vcaps
L-Theanine from Nutrione is the ideal ally to combat stress. This is an amino acid extracted from green and black tea, able to restore your serenity and also improve your concentration without causing that typical feeling of fatigue and drowsiness, related to many natural relaxants. Take it with the main meals of the day and in a short time you will notice the changes.
12,74 € tax incl.
L-Theanine from Nutrione, ideal for all those people who suffer from stress and anxiety.
Stress is that silent enemy that, little by little and without being able to realize it, can cause us enough problems, especially if we are not able to handle the situation in time. This has always been present in the life of the human being, but it is in the modern world that its effects have become more noticeable and this is because today's societies are much more hectic than in antiquity. An average person, living in a very congested city, usually must maintain a rather hectic pace of life, from the time he gets up until he goes to sleep.
These routines usually result in a great deal of tension that ends up reflecting a multitude of medical conditions. However, there are ways to combat the ravages of stress in our lives. Many often resort to practices such as yoga, or have enough taking a vacation, but this time we bring you what may well be your ideal ally to combat the everyday stress: L-Theanine from Nutrione. This magical product does the wonders of working as a powerful nervous relaxer, able to restore that tranquility and serenity that you need so much after a very hectic day.
Green tea is used by many, especially by women, as a good natural slimming substance, but what is somewhat unknown is that this herbal tea also has relaxing properties. These properties are thanks to L-theanine, a little known amino acid, able to reduce our neurological activity to a point where it calms us down and, consequently, achieve a deeper and more restful sleep. L-theanine is present in greater proportion in green and black tea, which is why Nutrione extracts the amino acid directly from this famous natural herbal tea.
Facts of L-Teanina, de Nutrione
- Especially indicated in cases of suffering from stress and anxiety
- Effective against anxiety disorders.
- Unlike other relaxers, this does not leave us without strength.
- Contributes to improve the process of learning and concentration. So important in those people who are studying or who require to be constantly processing new information.
- Indirectly it stimulates the immunological activity of the organism, making us more resistant to diseases.
- Reduce bad cholesterol levels.
- Reduces hypertension.
- It is believed to also be responsible for faster weight loss, thanks to its ability to increase blood supply to the body.
- Does not cause drowsiness or reduce attention; Quite the opposite.
L-Theanine from Nutrione enters the organism orally and once it is in the intestine, it is quickly absorbed by it to pass into the bloodstream, where it will have an effect on the secretion of certain neurotransmitters such as dopamine and serotonin, responsible for that feeling of happiness, relaxation and well-being. This product is recommended for people who, due to work or other circumstances, are constantly subjected to great physical and, above all, mental effort. It is also ideal for those who suffer from sudden mood swings and those who have a hard time concentrating and suffering from bad memory.
Recommended Use: L-Theanine from Nutrione has been shown in trials that it is non-toxic to human use, so it can be consumed without further concern. However, it is recommended to take three tablets a day, accompanying the main meals.
No hay comentarios de clientes por ahora.
No hay preguntas por el momentoPreguntar
Do you advises your friends in the gym?
You have a tasty Fit recipe?
Are you a creative person?
Now MASmusculo wants to reward your creativity by giving your orders for free. How will we do it? It is very easy:
1. Make a video. It can be recipes, a tutorial on how to take or combine a product or unboxing (experience and opinions) of one of your MASmusculo orders.
2. Upload your video to MASmusculo using our app.
3. Share the video with your friends: Facebook, Twitter, Telegram, Snapchat .
It's that easy !!!