Red Yeast Rice Extract 1200mg - 60 tabs se suele comprar con
Red Yeast Rice 1200 mg - 60 Tablets
Protecting the Circulatory System and the Heart
Red Yeast Rice by Now Foods is a natural product that has been used by Asian traditional herbalists since approximately 800 A.D. Produced by fermenting Red Yeast (Monascus purpureus) with white rice, Red Yeast Rice is commonly used in cooking applications to enhance the color and flavor of foods. Peking Duck is an example of the coloration and flavor imparted by Red Yeast Rice.
Red Yeast Rice by Now Foods is carefully produced to avoid the presence of citrinin, an unwanted by-product of the fermentation process. Red Yeast Rice contains around 14 active compounds (monacolins) that slow the liver's production of cholesterol, and this gives it special power to protect the arteries and overall the cardiovascular system, as far as the recommended dosages are followed.
Red Yeast Rice features
- Inhibits the liver’s cholesterol synthesis
- Contains natural protection for arteries
- Protects the Heart allowing wonderful blood circulation
- Benefits better pumping during muscle contractions
- Vegan / Vegetarian
If you want a healthy body, protect the heart from any coronary risk, or you want to have a comfortable training period with a healthy heart, you need to try Red Yeast Rice by Now Foods.
Directions: As a dietary supplement, take 2 tablet 1 to 2 times per day, preferably with your meals.
|Serving size: 1 tablet|
Servings per container: 60
|Calcium (from calcium carbonate) |
Red yeast rice (Monascus purpureus) (Concentrated (10:1) powder)
* Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.
1.2 g (1200 mg)
No hay preguntas por el momentoPreguntar
Do you advises your friends in the gym?
You have a tasty Fit recipe?
Are you a creative person?
Now MASmusculo wants to reward your creativity by giving your orders for free. How will we do it? It is very easy:
1. Make a video. It can be recipes, a tutorial on how to take or combine a product or unboxing (experience and opinions) of one of your MASmusculo orders.
2. Upload your video to MASmusculo using our app.
3. Share the video with your friends: Facebook, Twitter, Telegram, Snapchat .
It's that easy !!!