- Sign in
- Create account
MONDAY TO FRIDAY 11-18 H
- Size per dose
- 2.0 Two capsules
- What do you take it for?
- Gain muscle mass and stimulate GH and Insulin
- How is it taken?
- Capsule / s with a glass of water
- How many times?
- Twice or three times a day
- When should it be taken?
- Before training and going to bed
- Evitar Catabolismo
L-arginine and L-ornithine
precursor of the natural growth hormone! larger and drier!
This combination of amino acid stimulates the own production of growth hormone. They also enhance the use of the fatty adidos as fuel, thus saving part of precious glycogen. In addition increases the contribution of amino acids to cells promoting protein synthesis.
The L-arginine It is an essential amino acid. The L-ornithine You can use as an alternative since it helps to metabolize the L-arginine in the body. The L-arginine It is necessary to synthesize nitric oxide, which favors the arterial system to maintain its elasticity. Nitric oxide helps to produce the endothelium relaxation factor.
The L-arginine and the L-ornithine It has been shown that they are precursors of the (GH) growth hormone secreted by the pituitary gland. GH helps to have an anabolic metabolism maintaining protein synthesis in cells.
- It helps the production of growth hormone.
- They act as detoxificantes in the body.
- The combination of these two non-essential amino acid stimulates the production of the growth hormone, thus enhancing the use of fats (fatty acids) as a source of energy, saving both muscle glycogen. But these amino acids also play other important roles:
- L-arginine: also acts on the hormone testosterone by increasing libido and the synthesis of proteins acting how anticatabolic. It is essential in vasodilation (increased blood flow), because it transforms in Citrulline with release of nitric oxide, which is in charge of dilating blood vessels, this will achieve greater congestion for more intense workouts. It also helps because it acts in the synthesis of urea.
- L-ornithine: stimulates growth IGF-I factor, therefore preventing the degradation of proteins. Though the most important function is that of detoxification, since it is the amino acid responsible for removing ammonia in the form of urea using the ornithine cycle.
Directions: As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules 2-3 times a day as needed. Take preferably with juice or water and stomach empty, before exercise or bedtime.
Serving size: 2 tablets
Other ingredients: Silica, gelatin (capsule), magnesium esterato.