Acerola-C 250 mg Vitamin C from NaturePlus, is a food supplement manufactured in the form of chewable tablets based on vitamin C, rosehip extract, lemon bioflavonoid complex, chilli extract and other natural ingredients. Ideal to integrate into diets with vegetarian, restrictive and controlled guidelines.
- Gluten Free
Acerola-C 250 mg Vitamin C from NaturePlus
Acerola-C 250 mg Vitamin C from NaturePlus, is a gluten-free food supplement composed of a formula that concentrates the properties of chilli extract, black blueberry concentrate, rose hip extract, vitamin C and other natural ingredients. In addition, it can be integrated into restrictive, vegetarian and balanced eating habits.
On the other hand, Acerola-C 250 mg Vitamin C from NaturePlus, is an ideal food supplement to be consumed by people in adulthood.
Essential aspects of Acerola-C 250mg Vitamin C from Natures Plus
- It is a food supplement in the form of chewable tablets, designed with a base of vitamin C, lemon bioflavonoid complex and other natural ingredients.
- Ideal to integrate into vegetarian, balanced and controlled diets.
- It can be used by people in adulthood.
- It has a gluten-free formula.
Ingredients of Acerola-C 250mg Vitamin C from Natures Plus brand
Acerola-C 250 mg Vitamin C from NaturePlus, comes in a format that contains 90 tablets of food supplement.
Each dose has the following specifications (1 tablet):
- It has 5 g of calories, of which 1 g are carbohydrates and 1 g are sugars.
- Contains 250 mg of vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid) (from acerola extract).
- It has 50 mg of lemon bioflavonoid complex (lemon citrus fruit).
- Provides 12.5 mg of rosehip extract (dog rose fruit).
- Contains 12.5 mg of black blueberry concentrate.
- It has 12.5 grams of chilli extract.
- It has 2.5 mg of rutin (sophora japonica leaf).
Recommended daily dose of Acerola-C 250mg Vitamin C
- As a dietary supplement, it is recommended to take 1 chewable tablet daily.
Información básica de protección de datos. Responsable del tratamiento: Osuna Sport SL. Finalidad: publicación de preguntas / comentarios. Base legitimadora: Consentimiento del interesado. Ejercicio de derechos e información ampliada sobre protección de datos en política de privacidad