- Sign in
- Create account
MONDAY TO FRIDAY 11-18 H
- What do you take it for?
- Hair, nails and skin health
- How is it taken?
- Capsule / s with a glass of water
- Size per dose
- One capsule
- How many times?
- Once a day
- When should it be taken?
- Capsule / s with meals
- Overall Health
All the nutritional support of vitamin B
The biotin is a member of the vitamin family of class B, as well as vitamin A, and, like other members of this family, the biotin plays a key role in the metabolism of proteins, fats and carbohydrates. This way, the biotin plays a role in the cycle of Krebs, to increase the energy, and to help the loss of weight. Nevertheless, the biotin does more than the regulation of the synthesis of the macronutrients.
It plays a key role in the growth and the maintenance of the hair, the nails and the bones. The fragile loss of hair and nails have been correlated with the biotin deficiency.
It aids the body to use foods better to obtain energy. This means that the biotin can increase the energy levels and, by making the digestive process to be more efficient, can help the people to lose weight. This makes the biotin an ideal complement if it is desired to have more energy and to lose weight.
- An important role in the correct assimilation of carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
- It takes part in the process of obtaining energy from the glucose.
- It participates in the hemoglobine formation.
- It participates in cellular processes in genetic level.
- It maintains healthful nails, skin and hair (it prevents the fall).
- It regulates the sugar levels in blood.
Directions: As nutritional supplement, take 1 capsule a day, preferably with the meals.
|Dose: 1 capsule||per dose|
Alpha Lipoic Acid
|Other Ingredients: Cellulose, stearic acid, silica, magnesium stearate, methylcellulose, cellulose gum and glycerin.|