Soy Protein by MM Supplements, is a food supplement that helps maintain healthy eating habits, and is also a very effective and convenient way to complete daily protein requirements.
Soy Protein by MM Supplements is an excellent source of protein derived from soybeans, being the strongest alternative to other types of animal products. The soy present in this supplement is a food that belongs to the legume family and is the one that offers the highest protein intake within the vegetable kingdom.
Soy Protein by MM Supplements is a high quality product, which in each intake provides all amino acids, both essential and non-essential. Soy Protein from MM Supplements is a firm alternative when it comes to providing protein for a vegetarian diet.
As is well known, in this type of diet, the presence of protein, or rather, of a complete protein (which provides all the essential amino acids) is somewhat more complicated, since animal products that would provide these elements are restricted.
In this case, people who follow these types of diets will be able to make use of this protein with total certainty of incorporating a source of quality nutrition, with the presence of a protein with a good aminogram.
Soy Protein by MM Supplements essential aspect for 100g chocolate flavour (values may change according to flavour):
- Provides 1577kj / 372kcal of energy value
- With 2.3g of fats, of which 1.1g are saturated
- It has 3.8g of carbohydrates, of which 0.5g are sugars
- It has 3.6g of fiber
- With 82.2g of protein
- It has 2.8g of salt
- High contribution of quality protein
- Good natural source of Omega 3
- Benefits in reducing cholesterol and blood pressure
- It is a product suitable to be consumed by vegetarian people
Soy Protein by MM Supplements Components and format
This product is presented in a 500g plastic bag.
What do you get with Soy Protein by MM Supplements ?
Soy Protein by MM Supplements is a product with important functions in our body at a structural level, in each intake of this supplement you can obtain benefits such as the formation of part of cells, tissues and organs; at the immunological level, it forms antibodies, and at the regulatory level, it intervenes in the biochemical processes of our body.
Apart from having a good protein profile and containing all the essential amino acids, Soy Protein by MM Supplements contains a series of bioactive components that can be very interesting for health:
- Flavonoids and isoflavonoids: chemical compounds with antioxidant activity. These include genistein, isoflavone that stimulates the production of nitric oxide, which improves nutrient transport and oxygenation of muscle tissues.
- Polyphenols: components with antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effect.
- Phytosterols: which help reduce blood cholesterol levels.
- Saponins: in addition to contributing to the reduction of cholesterol, they stimulate immune function.
How to take Soy Protein by MM Supplements?
- It is a food supplement that mixes easily in smoothies, soups or sauces.
Do not consume more than two tablespoons per day.