- Sign in
- Create account
MONDAY TO FRIDAY 11-18 H
Chicken Ranchera by ManaFoods is a food supplement that gives you the right amount of proteins and hydrates that your body needs and at the same time, offering a delicious flavour. This food has been made with sweet potato which it has a lot of vitamins than raw potatoes. In addition, this tuber is one-of-a-kind since it has few calories and a high concentration in vitamin E, a valuable antioxidant that helps you to protect cells from damage caused by free radicals.
Ranchera Chicken by ManaFoods: it is a good help for your immune system!
It provides proteins, fats and minerals to your body. All the proteins included have a high biological value, since they provide essential amino acids for the body and its proper functioning.
Essential characteristics of Ranchera Chicken by ManaFoods
- It helps your body to fight against bone loss thanks to the injection of proteins that it provides.
- Chicken is rich in phosphorus, an essential mineral that nourishes teeth and bones, as well as the kidneys and liver.
- It keeps healthy blood vessels, high energy levels, and metabolism burns calories. So, you can keep a healthy weight and better activity levels.
- Chicken has a high amount of retinol, alpha and beta-carotene, lycopene and all vitamin A derivatives, which are essential to allow us to have suitable visual health.
- It is easy to digest and is well tolerated by those who suffer from digestive disorders since its connective tissue is easier to disintegrate.
Ingredients and format of Chicken Ranchera by ManaFoods
This food supplement is packaged in a 800ml container
Among its ingredients, it has the following:
- Sweet potato
- Chicken breast
- Ground pepper
- Untar Light cheese
- Himalayan Pink Salt
- Hummus Chickpeas
What do you get with Ranchera Chicken by ManaFoods?
The protein provided by this food supplement helps you with the growth and development of muscles.
The chicken used in this Ranchera Chicken by ManaFoods, contains a high proportion of an amino acid known as tryptophan, which increases serotonin levels in the brain, reduces stress and in addition, it has a calming effect.
It is also rich in phosphorus, an essential mineral to keep bones and teeth in good condition, as well as the kidneys, liver and central nervous system functions.
Chicken meat has a considerable amount of vitamin B6 that stimulate enzymes and metabolic responses of cells in what is known as methylation. Chicken meat helps you to keep healthy blood vessels, keeping high levels of energy and also an active metabolism that helps to burn energy and to have a healthy weight.
Like the Phosphorus, selenium is present in chicken meat. Selenium is essential for the metabolic performance of the organism, for the thyroid and to keep the immune system which forms the first barrier against medical complications.