- Sign in
- Create account
MONDAY TO FRIDAY 11-18 H
If you are looking for “protein loading” and at the same time, you really want a delicious flavour, Pesto Chicken by ManaFoods is the most suitable food supplement. This is one of the best sources of protein and essential amino acids that your body needs to perform at its highest level. In addition, it is low in fat and its grilled chicken breasts are cooked to keep all their benefits and delicious flavour.
Pesto Chicken by ManaFoods: Delicious chicken and vegetables for this dish sauteed with our rich Italian pesto!
This dish is prepared by ManaFoods chefs with natural ingredients. Pesto brings a mixture of flavours to get a highly balanced and healthy dish. Chicken white meat is a good source of protein and unsaturated fatty acids, with a low myoglobin content. It emphasizes its content in vitamins of group B, as well as Iron, Zinc, Phosphorus and Potassium, among others.
If you want to have a balanced diet, you must include foodstuff that provide your body with the right amounts of energy, nutrients, vitamins, minerals and elements. All of them will help your body to keep fit and immune. Pesto Chicken by ManaFoods is one of the best options since it is a good source of protein, with all thr essential amino acids which are easily digestible.
Essential characteristics of Pesto Chicken by ManaFoods
- Chicken is a lean meat that barely contains fat
- It contains less saturated fat than red meat
- Good help for low fat diets
- It is low in sodium, so hypertensive people can eat it.
Ingredients and format of Chicken Pesto by ManaFoods
This food supplement is packaged in a container of 800ml.
Among its ingredients, it has the following:
- Round Green Bean
- Chicken breast
- Himalayan Pink Salt
- Fresh tomato
What do you get with Pesto Chicken by ManaFoods?
Among the minerals and vitamins provided by this food supplement it can be highlighted: potassium, phosphorus, iron, selenium, iodine, magnesium and some vitamins such as niacin (B3), pantothenic acid (B5), pyridoxine (B6) and others such as Vitamin C and E.
Nutritionally, whether you are looking for a weight loss or to increase weight and muscle mass, this type of meat is very interesting. It has different health benefits:
- Good contribution of high quality proteins.
- It helps to increase muscle mass and prevent catabolism. Perfect for athletes.
- It is a lean meat. It does not contain sugars or carbohydrates.
- Its content in niacin makes it a beneficial food for the circulatory system.
- It contains antioxidant nutrients, something essential for the maintenance and recovery of health.
- It is an essential type of food for the development and growth of children.
- Although it is not a red meat, it contains iron.
- It is perfect for people suffering from anemia.