Living Calcium™ Advanced - 120 caps
29,99 € tax incl.
- CUPON-10 -3,00 € = ¡26,99 €!
- CUPON-15 -4,50 € = ¡25,49 €!
Estimated reception 05/28/2017
Living Calcium™ Advanced
Help to your body to keep healthy bones with Living Calcium™ Advanced
A lifetime of regular exercise and healthy diet with enough calcium, such as Living Calcium™ Advanced, helps build and maintain good bone health and may reduce the later risk of osteoporosis. Adequate consumption of calcium is associated with a reduction of osteoporosis and slows bone loss in adult men and women. Osteoporosis affects middle-aged and elderly, especially Caucasian and Asian women and those with a genetic tendency to have brittle bones.
Properties of Living Calcium™ Advanced:
- Helps build and maintain good bone health.
- It is an excellent source of MCHA calcium, along with a broad spectrum of minerals and nutritional cofactors to promote healthy bone density.
- The MCHA or Microcrystalline Hydroxyapatite is a highly absorbable form of calcium. The MCHA by Living Calcium ™ Advanced comes from Australian cattle fed pasture and provides the mineral matrix of living bone, as magnesium and phosphorus that helps maintain the correct level of calcium and the proper functioning of bone metabolism.
- Its balanced complex of betaine homocysteine and Poten-Zyme® promotes proper operation of bone metabolism and homocysteine.
- Vital Mineral Matrix contains essential minerals organically bound to a whole rice matrix for optimal absorption.
- Scientific studies show significant bone health benefits of vitamin K and its ability to facilitate calcium absorption.
Suggested use: Adults should take 6 capsules per day with meals. You may take 2 capsules three times a day. A recommended method for administration of calcium supplementation is to take the indicated daily amount divided into multiple servings throughout the day, since studies suggest that the body can only use a limited amount of calcium at a time.
|Supplement facts per serving|
|Serving size: 6 capsules||amount per serving|
Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)
Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, stearates (vegetable source), vegetable coating coscamellosa sodium.
Serving Size: 6
Servings per container: 20
No hay comentarios de clientes por ahora.
No hay preguntas por el momentoPreguntar
Do you advises your friends in the gym?
You have a tasty Fit recipe?
Are you a creative person?
Now MASmusculo wants to reward your creativity by giving your orders for free. How will we do it? It is very easy:
1. Make a video. It can be recipes, a tutorial on how to take or combine a product or unboxing (experience and opinions) of one of your MASmusculo orders.
2. Upload your video to MASmusculo using our app.
3. Share the video with your friends: Facebook, Twitter, Telegram, Snapchat .
It's that easy !!!