L-phenylalanine - 60 caps
L-phenylalanine from Lamberts is an ideal amino acid to treat headache, menstrual cramps, muscle pain or those associated with rheumatoid arthritis and/or osteoarthritis. It increases the levels of endorphins.
30,25 € tax incl.
- Minimal Price
will be shipped in 4-7 days
L-phenylalanine from Lamberts. A product that greatly favors brain function.
L-phenylalanine from Lamberts is an essential amino acid so it can not be synthesized by the body, so it must be obtained from food. In the body, phenylalanine is converted into another amino acid, tyrosine, which in turn is used to produce the neurotransmitters called catecholamines, which include adrenaline, noradrenaline and dopamine. Phenylalanine is found in two forms: L-Phenylalanine which is a natural amino acid present in proteins, and D-Phenylalanine that can be produced in the laboratory, but is not necessary as a nutrient for the body.
L-phenylalanine from Lamberts is an essential amino acid and is the precursor of the amino acid tyrosine. Like tyrosine, it is also the precursor of catecholamines, including dopamine, epinephrine (also known as adrenaline) and tyramine. It is mainly metabolized in the liver. The normal metabolism of phenylalanine requires iron, niacin, vitamin B-6, copper and vitamin C. Phenylalanine is a precursor to several catecholamines and also ubiquinone (co-enzyme Q 10). It also plays an important role in the processes of learning and memory.
L-phenylalanine from Lamberts As we see, firstly phenylalanine stands out for being a fundamental essential amino acid, which our brain uses to produce certain neurohormones and chemical substances: dopamine, epinephrine and noradrenaline, especially. Therefore, it is an amino acid that helps keep our brain active, promoting alertness, learning and memory. In addition, it is useful in reducing the symptoms of both depression and Alzheimer's. It is also useful in reducing the sensation of pain, in cases such as backache, muscle pain, headache, menstrual cramps ... And also for rheumatoid arthritis.
Facts of L-phenylalanine from Lamberts
- Analgesic, helps relieve pain.
- Helps combat depressive states and elevates mood.
- Helps reduce appetite naturally.
- Regulates the heart rate.
- Recommended to relieve some pains such as the low back pain.
- Used in antidepressant treatments.
- Stimulates brain functions.
- Strengthens memory and learning.
- Helps stimulate alertness and vitality.
Intervenes in the formation of collagen, making it very useful in problems of skin spots and as a preventive to avoid flabby skin and brittle nails or hair.
- Collaborates to form some neurohormones thus reducing symptoms of some neurological diseases.
- Essential in the formation of collagen.
This product comes in free and natural form to ensure an optimal absorption.
Recommended Use: as a dietary supplement, take one (1) capsule daily with water or fruit juice.
No hay comentarios de clientes por ahora.
No hay preguntas por el momentoPreguntar
Do you advises your friends in the gym?
You have a tasty Fit recipe?
Are you a creative person?
Now MASmusculo wants to reward your creativity by giving your orders for free. How will we do it? It is very easy:
1. Make a video. It can be recipes, a tutorial on how to take or combine a product or unboxing (experience and opinions) of one of your MASmusculo orders.
2. Upload your video to MASmusculo using our app.
3. Share the video with your friends: Facebook, Twitter, Telegram, Snapchat .
It's that easy !!!