Krill, the best way to obtain omega3
Krill is a small marine crustacean similar to prawns, but only 2.5 cm long and 2 g. weight. It feeds on phytoplankton, hence its richness in fatty acids, phospholipids and antioxidants. It is the basis of many marine species’ diet (seals, whales, penguins, etc.). There are around 90 known species, but the most widespread is Euphausia Superba or Antarctic Krill.
Antarctic Krill Oil: the oil extracted from Krill is one of the most powerful foods due to the number of nutrients it contains, being the only marine oil that combines unsaturated fatty acids, especially omega-3 type, phospholipids and antioxidants such as vitamin A and E, flavonoids and Astaxanthin. This combination of nutrients makes it have unique capacities in front of joint pains, inflammatory processes, hyperlipidemia (high levels of cholesterol and triglycerides), premenstrual syndrome, attention-deficit, apart from having a very high antioxidant capacity.
Directions: Take 2 or 3 capsules daily.
|Serving size: 3 capsules||per serving|
Other users have combined this product with
- Carborade - 1kg
- Pro Crunch Bar - 35g
- 100% Whey Gold Standard 5 Lb (2,3Kg)
- Green Coffee + Garcinia Camboia 90 caps
- Multi Vitamins - 60 capsules
- Androbolan - 180 caps
- BCAA 2:1:1 en Polvo - 500g
- Creapure Creatine - 150 g
- Powdered BCAA 2:1:1 - 150g
- Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite - 110 Cápsulas
Reviews Krill - 60 capsules
No hay preguntas por el momentoPreguntar
Do you advises your friends in the gym?
You have a tasty Fit recipe?
Are you a creative person?
Now MASmusculo wants to reward your creativity by giving your orders for free. How will we do it? It is very easy:
1. Make a video. It can be recipes, a tutorial on how to take or combine a product or unboxing (experience and opinions) of one of your MASmusculo orders.
2. Upload your video to MASmusculo using our app.
3. Share the video with your friends: Facebook, Twitter, Telegram, Snapchat .
It's that easy !!!