Turmeric: Antioxidant and joint support Turmeric is a root that belongs to the ginger family and grows on the south of Asia.
13,90 € tax incl.
- Lactose Free
will be shipped in 4-7 days
Estimated reception 10/15/2019
Turmeric: Antioxidant and joint support
Turmeric is a root that belongs to the ginger family and grows on the south of Asia. The root can be eaten raw or powdered. The powder is bright yellow and is used as a spice to season and to flavor foods. It is also used as a dye in cosmetics.
It has many medicinal properties, it is used as an antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, analgesic, antibacterial, antioxidant, antispasmodic, astringent, diuretic, digestive and stimulant.
Turmeric is used combined with Neem as a herb that promotes a healthy skin through blood purification.
- Powerful antioxidant and prevents cellular ageing
- Stimulates the immune system
- Promotes healthy joints
- Maintains a healthy skin
- Applied topically, is an natural antiseptic agent that helps with wound treatment, infections and burns
- Is detoxifying and promotes liver health
- Promotes weight loss because it metabolizes fats
- Reduces side effects of chemotherapy
- Helps heal wounds, boils and cyst
Turmeric in Ayurveda medicine:
According to Ayurveda, turmeric has positive effects on the skin, heart, liver and lungs.
Directions: as a nutritional supplement, take 1 or 2 capsules per day with your meals. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
|Serving size: 1 capsule||per serving|
|Turmeric rhizome (organic) |
[Standardized 95% curcuminoids]
Turmeric rhizome (organic powder)
Other ingredients: Vcaps, Sodium carboxymethylcellulose, silicon dioxide.
Opiniones de Turmeric - 60 cápsulas
No hay preguntas por el momentoPreguntar
Do you advises your friends in the gym?
You have a tasty Fit recipe?
Are you a creative person?
Now MASmusculo wants to reward your creativity by giving your orders for free. How will we do it? It is very easy:
1. Make a video. It can be recipes, a tutorial on how to take or combine a product or unboxing (experience and opinions) of one of your MASmusculo orders.
2. Upload your video to MASmusculo using our app.
3. Share the video with your friends: Facebook, Twitter, Telegram, Snapchat .
It's that easy !!!