- Sign in
- Create account
MONDAY TO FRIDAY 11-18 H
- Lactose Free
- Size per dose
- 2.0 One service
- What do you take it for?
- Antioxidant: Cardiovascular and Inmune Health, energy production
- How is it taken?
- Capsule / s with a glass of water
- How many times?
- From one to three times a day
- When should it be taken?
- With meal/ s
- Overall Health
Increases the resistance to infections and common illnessess.
The weakening of the immune system, the body's main line of defense, usually results in many unhealthy conditions. Common relief methods at the beginning of the treatment only temporarily ease the symptoms, they don't provide any preventative measures.
Nonetheless, the Ayurvedic alternative is aimed at building up the body's own defense mechanisms to prevent negative conditions. For this reason, the Septilin formula:
- Has immunomodulatory and anti-inflammatory properties, which strengthen the non-specific immune response of the body.
- Stimulates phagocytosis by macrophage activation, increases the polymorphonuclear cells and helps overcome infection.
- Accumulates resistance to infection and helps to prevent reinfection.
- Has an stimulant effect on the humoral immunity, increases the antibody-forming cells, which increases the secretion of antibodies into the circulation.
Septilin is suitable as a daily supplement that protects health in people prone to suffer mild illnesses such as:
- Respiratory tracts infections
- Allergic disorders on the upper respiratory tract
- Skin infections and soft tissue inflammation
- Dental and periodontal infections
- Infectious and inflammatory diseases of the eye
- Bone and joint infections
- Urinary tract infections
The Septilin formula includes:
- Guggulu (Balsamodendron mukul)
- Marine snail shell (Shankha / Shankh bhasma)
- Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia)
- Indian Madder (Rubia cordifolia)
- Indian gooseberry (Emblica officinalis)
- Horseradish (Moringa pterygosperma)
- Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra)
Directions: Take 1 to 2 capsules per day with your meals.
|Serving size: 1 capsule||per serving|
|Guggulu (Balsamodendron mukul)
Marine snail shell (Shankha / Shankh bhasma)
Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia)
Indian madder (Rubia cordifolia)
Indian gooseberry (Emblica officinalis)
Horseradish (Moringa pterygosperma)
Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra)