- Sign in
- Create account
MONDAY TO FRIDAY 11-18 H
- Lactose Free
- Size per dose
- 1.0 One service
- What do you take it for?
- Relax and reduce stress and anxiety
- How is it taken?
- Capsule / s with a glass of water
- How many times?
- Twice a day
- When should it be taken?
- After meals
Himalaya Gotu Kola is a pure extract of the Mandukaparni herb (Centella Asiatica in Latin). Gotu Kola is a brain tonic that helps improve the functions of memory, intellect and nervous system in general, according to Ayurveda. Gotu Kola is also excellent for supporting and tone varicose veins and support the circulatory system.
- Acts as anti-anxiety and has calming effect.
- Combats cellulite, while the production of an anti-inflammatory action, thus avoiding the swelling, pain and redness. It maintains consistency in the level of tissues and eliminates cellulite nodules "orange peel".
- Improves problems with memory and mental focus.
Suggested use: Take 1 or 2 capsules twice daily after meals.
|Size: 1 capsule||per serving|
|Gotu Kola dry extract||250 mg|
Other ingredients: Vcaps 100% kosher, microcrystalline cellulose, colloidal silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, dicalcium phosphate.