Properties of Cystone: Urolithiasis It is an assistant in the infections of the urinary tract.
6,99 € tax incl.
- Lactose Free
Estimated reception 10/17/2019
Properties of Cystone:
- It is an assistant in the infections of the urinary tract.
- It is an assistant in the nonspecific uretritis.
- It is an assistant in burning urination.
- It is an assistant in the treatment of the drop and hyperuricemia.
- It is a diuretic in slight edemas.
- In feminine urinary incontinence.
- For the sialolithiasis.
- For the nephropathy induced by drugs.
Cystone prevents the supersaturation with litogenic substances, it controls the oxamide (substance that favors the formation of calculus) the absorption of the intestine it corrects the cristaloides-colloid imbalance. Cystone inhibits the calculus genesis reducing the substances that form the calculus like the oxalic acid, calcic hidroxiproline, etc. and causes their expulsion by micropulverization Cystone makes possible the disintegration of calculus and crystals acting on the mucin, that is the responsible to unite to particles. The antimicrobial activity of Cystone is beneficial in the prevention of infections of the urinary tract associated to urinary calculus and crystalluria. The antispasmodic and anti-inflammatory activity of Cystone relieve the ureteric colics and relieve the symptoms of painful urination.
Directions: As dietary supplement , take 2 tablets 2 times a day.
Supplement Facts /Herbal Extracts
|Shilapuspha (pedicellata Didymocarpus)||130 mgs|
|Pasanabheda (ligulata Saxifraga Syn. Ligulata Bergenia/ciliata)||98 mgs|
|Manjishtha (Blond cordifolia)||32 mgs|
|Nagarmusta (Cyperus scariosus)||32 mgs|
|Apamarga (rough Achyranthes)||32 mgs|
|Gojiha (Onosma bracteatum)||32 mgs|
|Sahadevi (ash-grey Vernonia)||32 mgs|
|Shilajeet (Purified)||26 mgs|
|Hajrul yahood bhasma||32 mgs|
Opiniones de Cystone - 100 tablets
Do you advises your friends in the gym?
You have a tasty Fit recipe?
Are you a creative person?
Now MASmusculo wants to reward your creativity by giving your orders for free. How will we do it? It is very easy:
1. Make a video. It can be recipes, a tutorial on how to take or combine a product or unboxing (experience and opinions) of one of your MASmusculo orders.
2. Upload your video to MASmusculo using our app.
3. Share the video with your friends: Facebook, Twitter, Telegram, Snapchat .
It's that easy !!!