- Lactose Free
- Size per dose
- 1.0 From one to two services
- What do you take it for?
- Antioxidant and antiaging
- How is it taken?
- Capsule / s with a glass of water
- How many times?
- Twice a day
- When should it be taken?
- Capsule / s with meals
Amla C: Powerful anti-oxidant and anti-aging
AMLA is one of the more important sources of wealth vitamin C, juice of Amla fruit contains nearly 20 times more vitamin C than orange juice.
The edible tissue of amla fruit contains 3 times the protein concentration and 160 times the concentration of ascorbic acid in an apple.
The fruit also contains a significantly higher concentration of minerals and amino acids than apples.
AMLA is rich in zinc chrome and copper, 3 ppm. The result is considered as an adaptogenic enhancing immunity.
Benefits of AMLA:
- It is a powerful rejuvenating
- Improves absorption of food
- Powerful anti-oxidant-prevents premature aging
- Prevents and treats respiratory disorders
- Improves brain functions
- Detoxifies and cleanses the body
- Enhances fertility
- Strengthens the immune system
- Treats bleeding, diarrhea and dysentery
- Improves and treats disorders of the skin and eyes
- Treats premature hair loss
Mode of use: Take 1 or 2 capsules twice daily with meals. It is recommended to take several weeks to obtain the benefits of Amla
|Serving size: 1 capsule||amount per serving
|Extract of Amla (Emblica Phllanthus Linn.)
Amla powder (Organic)
Other ingredients: Vcaps, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, dicalcium phosphate.