Glutathione Reduced Complex Sublingual 50Mg 100Sub by Source
Glutathione is composed of the amino acids L-cysteine, L-glutamic acid, and glycine. It is a potent antioxidant and works in the liver to protect the body from harmful substances. It also functions as a precursor to glutathione peroxidase, a key antioxidant enzyme, which protects against lipid peroxidation (fats turning rancid).
Suggested use: As a dietary supplement, take 1 to 3 tablets daily. Place the tablet under your tongue and let it dissolve slowly, altering its position to avoid prolonged contact with the same area.
|Supplement facts per serving|
|Serving size: 3 capsules ||amount per serving|
|Total carbohydrate |
Riboflavin (as 2.25 mg flavin mononucleotide [Coenzymated ™])
Molybdenum (as molybdenum chelate)
|1 g <1%|
1,6 mg 94%
120 mcg 160%
Ingredients: Sorbitol, mannitol, natural orange flavor, and magnesium stearate.
Suitable for vegetarians: Does not contain milk, egg, gluten or wheat. No sugar, starch, salt, preservatives or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
Warnings: Note: If you are pregnant, may become pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product. Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children.
Other users have combined this product with
- Horse Chestnut - 120 tablets
- Garcinia Cambogia 3000mg - 60 capsules
- Pure Whey - 2kg
- Vanadyl Sulfate 10mg - 100 tabs
- Cayenne 500mg - 100 caps - Now Foods
- 100% BCAA - 400g
- Mineral Salts - 100 Capsules
- Resveratrol + Proanthocyanidin - 60 capsules
- NAC 600mg - 60 caps
- Milk Thistle 60 Caps (Silymarin)
Reviews Glutathione Reduced Complex 50Mg - 50 sub caps
No hay preguntas por el momentoPreguntar
Do you advises your friends in the gym?
You have a tasty Fit recipe?
Are you a creative person?
Now MASmusculo wants to reward your creativity by giving your orders for free. How will we do it? It is very easy:
1. Make a video. It can be recipes, a tutorial on how to take or combine a product or unboxing (experience and opinions) of one of your MASmusculo orders.
2. Upload your video to MASmusculo using our app.
3. Share the video with your friends: Facebook, Twitter, Telegram, Snapchat .
It's that easy !!!