- Sign in
- Create account
MONDAY TO FRIDAY 11-18 H
BCAA 8:1:1 from Galvanize Nutrition is a product that offers you three essential amino acids (leucine, isoleucine and valine) in an increased ratio of 8:1:1, which is ideal for supporting the body with a higher level of leucine. It helps protect muscle mass during physical activity, reduce the feeling of tiredness and stimulate protein synthesis.
BCAA 8:1:1 from Galvanize Nutrition is a product with a high amount of leucine in comparison to that of isoleucine and valine and that in each intake contributes to muscle recovery and promotes muscle building.
Leucine, isoleucine and valine belong to the family of branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs), which are essential for building proteins. They are among the 9 essential amino acids for humans because our body cannot produce them, so their only source is diet or daily supplementation.
BCAA 8:1:1 from Galvanize Nutrition is of great importance, especially when exercising or doing intense physical work. These amino acids present in this excellent product belong to the group of essential amino acids (which represent approximately 35% of the total essential amino acids) because the body cannot synthesize them.
Essential aspects of BCAA 8:1:1 from Galvanize Nutrition (per of dose 6 g, cola crus flavor):
- 4 g of L-leucine.
- 0.5 g of L-isoleucine.
- 0.5 g of L-valine.
- BCAAs in a ratio of 8:1:1.
- Excellent solubility.
- Smooth flavor.
Among its ingredients we can find the following:
- Instant L-Leucine.
- Instant L-Isoleucine.
- Instant L-Valine.
- Acidity regulator (anhydrous citric acid).
- Taste (cola).
- Color (sulfite and ammonia candy).
- Sweeteners (sucralose, acesulfame K).
BCAA 8:1:1 from Galvanize Nutrition is a product that has been manufactured in a facility that processes ingredients of milk, egg, gluten, soy, peanuts, nuts, fish and crustaceans, so it can contain traces of them.
What do you get from BCAA 8:1:1 from Galvanize Nutrition?
BCAA 8:1:1 from Galvanize Nutrition protects muscle mass because these amino acids present in its composition are able to enter the energy cycles of the body providing energy, so we can use it as anti-catabolics and protectors of muscle mass if we take them before and during training.
BCAA 8:1:1 from Galvanize Nutrition also avoids the use of muscle glycogen and therefore delays fatigue. This fact is essential in times of strict diet or definition.
The only source of these essential amino acids comes from foods or supplements like BCAA 8:1:1 from Galvanize Nutrition. This product offers in every intake a high-quality amino complex for ambitious and demanding athletes.
How do you take BCAA 8:1:1 from Galvanize Nutrition?
- Take a serving (6 g - full scoop up to the 8.5 ml scale line) and dissolve in 350 ml of water.
- Use this product 30–40 minutes before training and shortly after training, or before bedtime.
- On your days off you can consume this product between meals.
- Take one or two servings per day.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- This product is not a food replacement.
- Use this product to supplement a balanced diet.
- Do not use more than the recommended dose.
- Can have an adverse effect on activity and attention in children.