Toasted sesame - 250g
Toasted Sesame from Ecosana is a product that contains toasted sesame seeds which, thanks to organic farming, are free of additives and chemical preservatives, being able to enjoy a healthy and natural product, with all its benefits, such as being a great source of fiber, antioxidants, essential fatty acids, vitamins and minerals.
2,30 € tax incl.
- SUMMER -0,28 € = ¡2,02 €!
Toasted Sesame from Ecosana, ideal for strengthening the immune system.
Sesame, scientifically called Sesamum indicum, is a plant cultivated for its oil-rich seeds, used in gastronomy, as in bread for hamburgers, is also used to make sweets such as halva, it is worth noting that Sesame is one of the oldest oleaginous plants known to mankind, being native to sub-Saharan Africa and India, archaeological excavations have obtained sesame seeds dating from the years 3500 BC, being cultivated extensively in Ancient Egypt. India, China, Myanmar, Nigeria and Tanzania are the largest sesame producers globally.
The benefits of sesame are very varied, but it stands out for its great amount of fiber, omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids, antioxidants, minerals and B vitamins, being very beneficial for the organism its consumption, since, they protect the cardiovascular system thanks to its polyunsaturated fatty acids that improve the state of the arteries, causing a lower incidence of hypertension and other heart ailments, also help prevent osteoporosis, thanks to the important contribution of calcium that sesame provides, in addition to protecting the digestive system, thanks to the action of its fiber (mucilages), protecting the mucous membranes and preventing the appearance of irritations (gastritis, acidity, etc.). Toasted Sesame from Ecosana offers sesame seeds which have been toasted to remove its humidity and obtain a nutty taste, and to improve its quality, since with the process of toasting improves the assimilation of all the nutrients that this provides.
Facts of Toasted Sesame from Ecosana
- 100% natural toasted sesame seeds.
- Coming from organic farming.
- Free from preservatives and artificial additives.
- Great source of fiber and essential fatty acids (Omega 3 and Omega 6).
- Contains important minerals for the organism (Zinc, Iron, Phosphorus, Magnesium, Calcium and Selenium).
- Provides B vitamins (B1, B3, B6, folic acid).
- Protects the cardiovascular system.
- Regulates cholesterol in the bloodstream.
- Helps maintain healthy teeth and bones.
Toasted Sesame from Ecosana is ideal for all those who want to add to their diet toasted sesame, which thanks to its versatility you can prepare nutritious meals, which provide vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and essential fatty acids (Omega 3 and Omega 6) to the body for its correct operation. In addition, it is important to note that toasted sesame is ideal for regulating the intestinal transit, which can be really beneficial for those who suffer from some type of constipation problems.
Recommended Use: it is recommended to grind before consuming them to take advantage of all its nutrients, it can be used as an additive for condiments and sauces even for milkshakes or baked goods.
No hay comentarios de clientes por ahora.
No hay preguntas por el momentoPreguntar
Do you advises your friends in the gym?
You have a tasty Fit recipe?
Are you a creative person?
Now MASmusculo wants to reward your creativity by giving your orders for free. How will we do it? It is very easy:
1. Make a video. It can be recipes, a tutorial on how to take or combine a product or unboxing (experience and opinions) of one of your MASmusculo orders.
2. Upload your video to MASmusculo using our app.
3. Share the video with your friends: Facebook, Twitter, Telegram, Snapchat .
It's that easy !!!