Teff flakes - 500g
Teff flakes from Ecosana are flakes of a cereal very popular in the Ethiopian gastronomy, being very rich proteins, fibers and carbohydrates in addition to contain important minerals such as manganese, calcium, magnesium, zinc, iron and phosphorus. It is a 100% natural product, derived from organic farming.
7,35 € tax incl.
- SUMMER -0,88 € = ¡6,47 €!
Teff flakes from Ecosana, ideal to give the body calcium and manganese.
Teff or Tef, scientifically known as Eragrostis tef, is a plant of the family of Poaceae from which come the cereals, a characteristic of this plant is that its seeds are the smallest cereal grains in the world. This plant is very popular in the Horn of Africa, especially Ethiopia and Eritrea, due to its resistance to semi-arid climates, being these 2 countries its main producers and consumers, in addition to that many dishes of Ethiopian gastronomy come from this plant, such as injera, a fundamental dish of its cuisine which is essentially flat bread similar to crepes, made with tef flour, but lately it is becoming a popular product in Europe and the United States.
Teff has important nutritional properties, being very high its content of proteins (especially lysine), fibers and carbohydrates, besides being a source of manganese, calcium, besides thiamine (Vitamin B1) and Vitamin C, being this difficult to get from cereals, also containing other minerals such as zinc, phosphorus, iron and magnesium. It is possible to add that the Teff is a very versatile cereal in the kitchen, being able to make masses and delicious desserts with it. Teff flakes from Ecosana are 100% natural, from organic crops, that is, they contain no preservatives, colorings or artificial additives, being free of genetically modified organisms (GMOs) that could damage the quality and nutrients of the product, in this way the user is offered a cereal rich in fiber, protein and carbohydrates, as well as minerals and vitamins without damaging the environment in the process.
Facts of Teff flakes from Ecosana
- 100% natural Teff from organic crops is used.
- Free of preservatives, colorings and artificial additives.
- Free of genetically modified organisms (GMOs).
- Provides protein, fiber and carbohydrates.
- Contains thiamine (Vitamin B1) and Vitamin C.
- Great source of calcium and manganese.
- ontains zinc, phosphorus, iron and magnesium.
- Facilitates repair of muscle mass in the rest phase.
- Regulates glucose in the bloodstream.
- Attractive presentation.
Teff flakes from Ecosana is ideal for lovers of baking, this being a highly versatile product for cooking and baking, in addition to its thickening properties (contains starch), can be added to soups, stews, creams and sauces, too, thanks to all the nutrients it contains, is suitable for athletes because of its high lysine content, and for those seeking an alternative source of calcium.
Recommended Use: recipes containing Teff are primarily bakery oriented and those that require baking but can be used as a thickener in soups, creams, stews and sauces.
No hay comentarios de clientes por ahora.
No hay preguntas por el momentoPreguntar
Do you advises your friends in the gym?
You have a tasty Fit recipe?
Are you a creative person?
Now MASmusculo wants to reward your creativity by giving your orders for free. How will we do it? It is very easy:
1. Make a video. It can be recipes, a tutorial on how to take or combine a product or unboxing (experience and opinions) of one of your MASmusculo orders.
2. Upload your video to MASmusculo using our app.
3. Share the video with your friends: Facebook, Twitter, Telegram, Snapchat .
It's that easy !!!