- Sign in
- Create account
MONDAY TO FRIDAY 11-18 H
- What do you take it for?
- Protection of joint, tendon
- How is it taken?
- With water, juice or milk
- Size per dose
- One service
- How many times?
- Once a day
- When should it be taken?
- At any time of the day
- Joint Health
Collmar from Drasanvi. Concentrate of marine collagen.
Collmar from Drasanvi is a nutritional supplement that contains vitamin C, which guarantees the proper functioning of cartilage and joints, thanks to its normal formation of collagen. This product is based on the use of marine collagen obtained from fish, in its elaboration formula. Because marine collagen is its main ingredient, this supplement digests much faster than others in the market based on porcine collagen.
Collmar from Drasanvi, in powder, is a new food supplement, which presents the properties of marine collagen, but in powder form. Collmar tablets incorporate enzymatically hydrolyzed Marine Collagen, Hyaluronic Acid, Magnesium, Calcium and Vitamin C in its composition. Thanks to the presence of Vitamin C, Collmar contributes to the normal formation of collagen for the normal functioning of cartilage, bones and tissues of the skin.
Facts of Collmar from Drasanvi
- Contributes to the good functioning of bones, joints and cartilage.
- Easy to digest.
- Created with collagen peptides.
- Reduces fatigue and tiredness, giving you the vitality and energy your body needs.
- Contributes to electrolyte balance.
- Contributes to normal energy metabolism.
- Contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Helps the muscles to function normally, avoiding injuries, like tears.
- Contributes to the care of the teeth and bones.
- Participates in the process of cell division.
- They help the regeneration of cartilage, bones and skin
- Recover lost collagen by age, injury,
- Acts as a lubricant in the joints.
- It is assimilated by the body in a better way than other collagens.
- Authentic collagen of marine origin.
- Hydrolyzed collagen, to improve assimilation.
- Reinforced with Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin C.
- High proline, glycine and hydroxyproline richness (Collagen Amino Acids).
- Provides 16% of essential amino acids
- No sugars or sweeteners
- No Preservatives or Coloring
- Without fats
- Without gluten
- Powder presentation.
Collmar from Drasanvi by its high content in marine collagen, guarantees a good functioning of the bone structure, cartilage and joints, as it acts directly on these, bringing benefits to your body, which in turn will make you to perform optimally as an athlete. By supplementing your diets with Collmar from Drasanvi you will decrease the sensation of tiredness and fatigue, which is beneficial in the process of cell division, since it replaces the energy that are lost in this process. By using this product you can also prevent muscle injuries, as it helps maintain muscle function.
Recommended use: As a dietary supplement, take 10 g a day, divided into one or two intakes, dissolved in some liquid. It can be sweetened to taste.