Anabolic Door by Bull Sport Nutrition
Anabolic Door by Bull Sport Nutrition is a food supplement that brings in just one product selected high-quality nutrients to support performance and physical capacity during sports activity. It contains hydrolysed whey isolate, whey protein concentrate, and branched-chain amino acids.
Its ingredients have high quality formulas, such as Lacprodan®80 that provides whey protein concentrate. It also contains Hydro.Power® and Hydro.Clean® that provide the hydrolysed whey isolate. In addition, it includes branched-chain amino acids of plant origin Ajinomoto® and high-quality Creapure® creatine.
Each dose provides 19g of protein, 30g of carbohydrates and 6.60g of amino acids. It has no sugar. It has a sweet flavour thanks to sweeteners.
Main characteristics of Anabolic Door by Bull Sport Nutrition
- It contains whey protein concentrate.
- It includes branched chain amino acids.
- It contributes with hydrolysed whey isolate.
- It is suitable for adults of both sexes.
Ingredients and format of Anabolic Door by Bull Sport Nutrition
Anabolic Door by Bull Sport Nutrition is packaged in a bottle with 3000g of food supplement powder.
Each recommended dose of 60g has the following specifications:
- It contains 31.02g in amylopectin.
- It has 7.63g of Lacprodan®80 whey protein concentrate that includes 6.10g in protein.
- It has 3.9g of Hydrolysed Whey Protein Hydro.Clear® Arla® that includes 3.51g in protein.
- It provides 3.9g of Hydro.Power® Arla® serum hydrolysed concentrate that includes 3.12g in protein.
- It contributes with 3.60g of BCAA made up of 1.80g of L-Leucine, 0.90g of L-isoleucine and 0.90g of L-valine.
Anabolic Door Recommended Daily Dose
- Dissolve 60g in 250ml of water.
- A daily dose is recommended.