Biotin 1000 mcg from Bonusan is an extraordinary vitamin of group B that nourishes skin and hair from inside. In addition, it has a large number of properties that support the nervous system and is also useful in cases of increased stress at work, at home or when studying. It is a great option for those people who notice a weakening of the hair, a lack of energy, brittle nails, among others.
Biotin 1000 mcg from Bonusan helps you maintain the look and health of your hair and nails, thus preventing them from becoming brittle.
Its presence is essential in body tissues and that is why Biotin 1000 mcg from Bonusan is necessary to keep a good health in different body parts such as skin or hair. This is what makes this substance so famous in everything related to body care.
First of all, we must be borne in mind that this substance activates several enzymes responsible for separate metabolic processes important for proper body function.
Advantages and benefits of Biotin 1000 mcg from Bonusan:
- Prevents and repairs brittle nails.
- Improves the health of your hair.
- Prevents hair loss.
- Prevents the early appearance of gray hair.
- Prevents depression, stress and irritability.
- Decreases lack of appetite.
- Boosts energy.
- Prevents seborrheic dermatitis.
- Moisturizes the skin and prevents dryness.
- Prevents conjunctivitis.
- Helps regulate blood sugar levels.
Facts of Biotin 1000 mcg from Bonusan for 1 tablet:
- Provides 1000 mcg of biotin.
- Maintains healthy skin and hair.
- Good for the nervous system.
- Comes in small and easy-to-swallow tablets.
Your body makes enough biotin on its own through your dietary intake each day. Therefore, you should not take biotin supplements unless directed by your doctor. There are some rare health conditions that can cause some people to need biotin supplements on a regular basis. This can be determined by a doctor. Your resting metabolic rate is elevated and food breaks down faster when consuming biotin, which is why there is a link to biotin and accelerating weight loss. However, research is still preliminary and in no way does biotin act as a weight loss pill.
Components of Biotin 1000 mcg from Bonusan:
Among its ingredients, we can find the follows:
- Filler (microcrystalline cellulose (gel de cellulose)).
- Anti-caking agent (magnesium stearate).
It is guaranteed that this food supplement contains no GMO, corn, soy, yeast, gluten, lactose, added sucrose, gelatin, animal substances, preservatives, coloring, artificial aromas and flavors.
What is achieved by taking Biotin 1000 mcg from Bonusan?
Biotin 1000 mcg from Bonusan is not only good for your skin and hair. It is also good for your health.
Among its most relevant benefits we can find the following:
- Improves mood.
- Helps the nervous system and prevents neurodegenerative diseases.
- Strengthens cardiovascular health.
- Helps to recover and regenerate muscle tissue when it suffers a problem or weakening. This makes Biotin 1000 mcg from Bonusan a good ally for athletes and the elderly.
Keep in mind that Biotin 1000 mcg from Bonusan deeply is involved in hemoglobin production and also in the different cellular processes of the organism. It also intervenes directly in the proper functioning of the nervous system, as well as in obtaining energy through glucose, which makes it a very important substance in maintaining correct blood sugar levels.
Recommended daily dose of Biotin 1000 mcg from Bonusan:
- Should be taken daily, from 1 to 2 times, 1 tablet with or immediately after food.
- There may be incompatibilities with medications and health products. So consult a specialist.