Solgar Biotin in vegetable capsules
Biotina is a family member of vitamin B, that plays a key role in the metabolism of proteins, fats and carbohydrates.
Biotin plays a role in the Krebs cycle, increasing energy and helping to weight loss. However, biotin serves to regulate the synthesis of macronutrients, since plays a key role in the growth and maintenance of hair, nails and bones. Hair loss and brittle nails have been correlated with biotin deficiency.
- Plays an important role in the proper absorption of carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
- Involved in the process of obtaining energy from glucose.
- Participates in the formation of hemoglobin.
- Participates in cellular processes at genetic level.
- Keeps nails, skin and hair healthy (prevents the loss).
- Regulates blood sugar levels.
Suggested use: As a dietary supplement for adults, take 1 vegetable capsule 1-2 times daily preferably with a meal or as directed by a healhcare practicioner.
|Serving size: 1 capsule|
|amount per serving|
|Other ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable cellulose, vegetable stearic acid, vegetable magnesium stearate.|
Serving Size: 1
Servings per container: 100
No hay comentarios de clientes por ahora.
No hay preguntas por el momentoPreguntar
Do you advises your friends in the gym?
You have a tasty Fit recipe?
Are you a creative person?
Now MASmusculo wants to reward your creativity by giving your orders for free. How will we do it? It is very easy:
1. Make a video. It can be recipes, a tutorial on how to take or combine a product or unboxing (experience and opinions) of one of your MASmusculo orders.
2. Upload your video to MASmusculo using our app.
3. Share the video with your friends: Facebook, Twitter, Telegram, Snapchat .
It's that easy !!!