CarboX is an innovative complex with five different forms of carbohydrates, including Palatinose, designed to be consumed before training and also later. Like the rest of Biotech USA products, it is made with 100% safe ingredients. The ideal is to mix 50 grams with 300 ml of the isotonic drink that you like.
- Size per dose
- 50.0 One service
- What do you take it for?
- Gain muscle mass Ganar Peso
- How is it taken?
- With water, juice or milk
- How many times?
- From one to three times a day
- When should it be taken?
- On an empty stomach before and after training
- Ganar Peso
CarboX is a specially developed formula, to provide enough energy that allows a high performance during sports. Its components include an advanced set of five carbohydrates: palatinose, dextrose, fructose, maltodextrin and ribose.
It can be used before training so that we can start with an optimum level of energy, while doing the routines to avoid undesirable decrease of energy and even after exercises, to ensure an adequate recharge of glycogen.
The CarboX formula has been designed with a truly unique carbohydrate matrix, among which we can find:
- Palatinose. Palatinose carries isomaltulose and besides being an ideal alternative to sucrose, it provides glucose in a more balanced way, which favors the energy supply for a longer time. It also performs functions as a catalyst for creatine, so that it can be properly transported and assimilated into the muscle. In addition, Palatinose present in CarboX, has a high molecular weight, is very fast acting and passes through the stomach 80% faster. It also has a lower glycemic index than other carbohydrates.
- Dextrose. Also known as glucose. Molecularly it has a small size, which helps that it is absorbed quickly, causing in a few minutes an increase of the level of glucose in the blood. This is why it is often used as one of the most important energy sources.
- Maltodextrin. It is a carbohydrate from corn starch, which is gradually absorbed. Its molecular structure is based on polymers that are metabolized slowly, which facilitates maintaining the level of energy in sports that require endurance.
- D-Ribose. It is a carbohydrate essential for the body to produce ATP, which is an energy source used by our cells. Food does not deliver the doses we need, which is why ribose supplements have become very popular recently.
- Fructose. In this case it is a simple carbohydrate, present in many foods, and together with glucose and galactose, is one of the 3 fundamental sugars. Compared to maltodextrin and dextrose, fructose is digested very slowly.
CarboX from Biotech USA, is perfect for mixing it with other nutritional supplements. It has no taste, no aspartame or artificial coloring. Daily consumption is recommended with plenty of water. Its advanced blend of carbohydrates called Multi-Interval CarboX has multiple benefits.
One of the keys to the success of this product is that it has been prepared with 5 different levels of absorption, ranging from the slowest to the ultra-fast, so that energy can be released over a long period of time.