Amino Energy Zero with Electrolytes from BioTechUSA is a food supplement that provides nine different types of essential amino acids that we know are essential for the human body. However, our body is not able to synthesize them by itself or only in insufficient quantities. Therefore, it is necessary to obtain them through your diet, preferably in optimal quantities and proportions. Conditionally essential amino acids are those that can be synthesized by the body itself. The amino acids of this type included in this dietary supplement are l-glutamine, l-arginine and l-tyrosine.
- Gluten Free
Amino Energy Zero with Electrolytes from BioTechUSA is the powdered food supplement with caffeine, essential and conditionally essential amino acids, electrolytes, vitamin B6 and sweetener.
The intake of this Amino Energy Zero with Electrolytes from BioTechUSA can be useful in certain conditions, such as high-intensity and excessively long workouts. In these cases, the body may need more amino acids than it is capable of producing itself.
During a sweaty workout, our body loses not only one part of its glycogen reserves, but also water and mineral salts, which we have to replenish. The most frequent electrolytes in our body are calcium, sodium, potassium, phosphorous, chloride and magnesium.
Dietary supplement perfect for:
- Those interested in body toning.
- Those who practice martial arts, high-performance sports or crossfit.
- Those who want to persevere during workouts.
- Those who like powdered products.
Content of each serving (14 g) of Amino Energy Zero with Electrolytes from BioTechUSA:
- 3900 mg of AAE (9 essential amino acids), including 3000 mg of AACR in a 2:1:1 ratio.
- 350 mg of beta-alanine.
- 1500 mg of l-glutamine.
- 750 mg of l-arginine.
- 250 mg of l-tyrosine.
- 500 mg of taurine.
- 100 mg of caffeine or caffeine without water, from green tea leaves extract and green coffee beans extract.
- 917 mg of electrolytes, or 1.4 mg of vitamin B6.
- 150 mg of green tea leaves extract.
- 50 mg of green coffee bean extract.
Components and format of Amino Energy Zero with Electrolytes from BioTechUSA:
Among its ingredients, we can find the follows (flavor: pineapple and mango):
- 11% of instant l-leucine (l-leucine, emulsifier: lecithins, maltodextrin).
- 10.7% of l-glutamine.
- Bulking agent (polydextrose).
- Acidulant (citric acid).
- 6.5% of l-arginine hydrochloride, 5.4% of l-isoleucine, and 5.4% of l-valine.
- Potassium salts of orthophosphoric acid.
- Calcium salts of citric acid.
- Sodium citrate.
What is achieved by taking Amino Energy Zero with Electrolytes from BioTechUSA?
The magnesium contained in this Amino Energy Zero with Electrolytes from BioTechUSA helps to maintain electrolyte balance, and also contributes to normal muscle function and normal psychological function.
Vitamin B6 and magnesium contribute to normal energy metabolism, and help reduce tiredness and fatigue. Among the active ingredients of this food supplement, you will find 9 essential amino acids (together with the AACR in a 2:1:1 ratio) and even beta-alanine, a precursor substance of the well-known carnosine compound.
The unique amino acid composition also includes 3 conditionally essential amino acids: l-glutamine, l-arginine, and l-tyrosine. Every one of these three amino acids will be an excellent companion during high-intensity workouts.
The stimulant content of Amino Energy Zero with Electrolytes from BioTechUSA is also complex, as 2 of the sources of caffeine come from plant extracts. However, the caffeine content does not exceed that of a cup of strong coffee.
Amino Energy Zero with Electrolytes from BioTechUSA also contains taurine, an amino acid that has a synergistic effect with caffeine. In addition, it includes the 6 electrolytes responsible for hydration.
Recommended daily dose of Amino Energy Zero with Electrolytes from BioTechUSA:
- Dissolve one serving of powder (2 heaping measuring spoons = 14 g = 2 heaping teaspoons) with 400 ml of water in a mixing bottle.
- Take one serving each day. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- High caffeine content (100 mg / serving (25 mg / 100 ml)).
- Not recommended for children, pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- Keep the product out of reach of children.
- Not recommended for people suffering from a primary complication or taking medication.
- Not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet, or a healthy lifestyle.
Información básica de protección de datos. Responsable del tratamiento: Osuna Sport SL. Finalidad: Publicación y respuesta de preguntas / publicación comentarios, envío de información promocional. Base legitimadora: Consentimiento del interesado. Tiene derecho a acceder, rectificar y suprimir los datos, así como otros derechos, como se explica en la información ampliada. Información ampliada sobre protección de datos en política de privacidad