Mackerel Fillets from Biocop is a product made from fillets of mackerel (Scomber scombrus), soaked in extra virgin olive oil and a pinch of sea salt. It has a lot of Omega 3 fatty acids, vitamins and minerals. It comes ready to be consumed either directly from the container or to use it as an ingredient to prepare delicious dishes.
4,85 € tax incl.
will be shipped in 4-7 days
Mackerel Fillets from Biocop contains extra virgin olive oil and sea salt.
The mackerel, whose scientific name is Scomber scombrus, also known by the names of mackerel or xarda, is a blue saltwater fish, is very popular in the Atlantic area, from Morocco to Norway, being consumed from ancient times, becoming the symbol of the city of Ceuta.
As for the nutritional value of Mackerel, it is included in the group of blue fish as it has a high fat content, being a fish very rich in essential fatty acids, omega 3. A nutrient extremely important for the body because it helps to protect the cardiovascular system as it helps to lower triglycerides in the bloodstream, also protects the brain and helps improve the body's immune response. Mackerel not only provides essential Omega 3 fatty acids, but also offers vitamins (A, B, D and E) and minerals (potassium, phosphorus, magnesium, iodine and iron), which make this fish a food extremely healthy and beneficial for our organism. Mackerel Fillets from Biocop are mainly made with 100% natural mackerel (Scomber scombrus) fillets from the extractive fishery. The fillets are submerged in extra virgin olive oil which comes from organic farming, thus respecting the farmer, environment and consumer. Finally, sea salt is added, a 100% natural salt form because it is not subjected to the refining that is made to the common table salt.
Facts of Mackerel Fillets from Biocop
- Made with 100% natural mackerel from the extractive fishery.
- Contains extra virgin olive oil and sea salt.
- Great source of proteins of high biological value, besides containing vitamins (A, B, D and E) and minerals (potassium, phosphorus, magnesium, iodine and iron).
- Very rich in omega 3 essential fatty acids.
- Homemade-like production.
- Certified by the Andalusian Committee of Ecological Agriculture. Spain CAAE-ANDAL.
- Attractive pack.
Mackerel Fillets from Biocop is an ideal product for those looking for an easy and simple way to consume mackerel, because it is already chopped into fillets for consumption, be it directly from the container or cooked in the various dishes that have this wonderful fish as an ingredient, in addition to be a food which must be taken into account to add to the daily diet due to being rich in omega 3 essential fatty acids, vitamins and minerals.
Recommended Use: they come ready to consume at any time. If pressing the lid makes "click", it is advisable not to consume. Keep in a cool, dry place. Once opened, store in the refrigerator or freezer.
No hay preguntas por el momentoPreguntar
Do you advises your friends in the gym?
You have a tasty Fit recipe?
Are you a creative person?
Now MASmusculo wants to reward your creativity by giving your orders for free. How will we do it? It is very easy:
1. Make a video. It can be recipes, a tutorial on how to take or combine a product or unboxing (experience and opinions) of one of your MASmusculo orders.
2. Upload your video to MASmusculo using our app.
3. Share the video with your friends: Facebook, Twitter, Telegram, Snapchat .
It's that easy !!!